She'll never win

lustwecantcontrol

1 minute ago, Natasha Romanoff said:

This is effed up. And it just shows how people like to focus on Britney as the star rather than the person. Her VMA 2007 performance pretty much showed how much of a dark place she was in, there was nothing good or iconic about it. Why do you think Kim K, or anyone that mentions her performances in her presence always omits it? Britney is finally in a good place, and is smiling whiles she performs and you actually say that a performance during her dark face was better.

I cant with this f**ked up fan base. :tiffsniffle:

:britlol: WTF! then why we love blackout so much ? she made that album when she was in that dark place too! should we hate it to be "good fans " we're talking about music and performances here not about her personal life

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

:britlol: WTF! then why we love blackout so much ? she made that album when she was in that dark place too! should we hate it to be "good fans " we're talking about music and performances here not about her personal life

An album recorded behind closed doors is different than a performance on national television :frenchy:

Britney's 2007 performance literally almost ended her career I'm not sure what's so iconic about that, and what there is to love about it. :madonna:

2 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

She win at the BBMAs.

But this time her team ****** with that stripped performance without Live Vocals. She needed a Killer productions this time, and more after Beyonce Performance 

True.  :unbothered: 

I agree with you as always OP!

I was thinking on my way home from work today about this and wondering, what could she possibly do to get back in the GP's good graces? I don't know that she ever can because nothing is ever good enough. If she sat on a stool and sang a song live with an acoustic guitar, they'd probably call her boring, or claim that she's lip syncing, even if she wasn't. 

I wish they had pre-recorded vocals last night though - at least some people might've thought it was real, so the comments wouldn't all be laughing emojis and that "queen of playback" crap. I love Britney to death and she will always be my favorite and my idol, and sometimes it is really hard to have the whole world constantly making fun of her. I grew up with her and I can't help but take it personally. Hopefully the next performances can be more like BBMAs and the media will be more positive. 

I have said this multiple times:

It's not the performance itself, it's the context. It's cool if she does it on her POM show but not on the VMA's (which she hasn´t performed for 9 years and all her previous performances have been iconic). 

And no, do not bring up the BBMA's topic because she slayed that night, she also did it good last night but not as expected given it was the VMA's. I think even the POM show has had better performances. 

Archived