The performance is trending WW on YT

theraspberry

7 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

oh please... that's absolutely not true! she's a very experienced singer and knows how to control her breath when she's doing some effort. Most of the time you can hear her breathing.

Britney's still being called for lipsincing because most of the stars today sing live - it doesn;t matter if good or bad - they sing live.

She was clearly lipping and slipped up a few times. Delusional BeyHIV+ members aren't welcome here. *sprays RAID*

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

She was clearly lipping and slipped up a few times. Delusional BeyHIV+ members aren't welcome here. *sprays RAID*

I'm not saying she didn't lip sync at all, but the first two songs at least were completely live.

And just because I liked her performance makes me a Bey fan? :drown:

poor your deluded ***.

28 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

oh please... that's absolutely not true! she's a very experienced singer and knows how to control her breath when she's doing some effort. Most of the time you can hear her breathing.

Britney's still being called for lipsincing because most of the stars today sing live - it doesn;t matter if good or bad - they sing live.

this is false, 95% of artists today lypsinc to their pre-recorded vocals and thats what Beyonce is doing too, her team is smart enough to tell her to shout out a few words here and there so it sounds legit.

1 hour ago, Chico101 said:

The haters really want people to not like this performance.

But anyone watching the youtube version will undoubtedly agree that it SLAYED. It might not be iconic but it definitely was good.

i mean even some friends of mine who once were britney stans loved the performance ... more than i did i believe... tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif they didnt buy glory tho

1 minute ago, Dynasty said:

this is false, 95% of artists today lypsinc to their pre-recorded vocals and thats what Beyonce is doing too, her team is smart enough to tell her to shout out a few words here and there so it sounds legit.

ikr she totally lypsinched yesterday dont even try to tell otherwise it was obvious... but shes beyonka and looks like shes untouchable.. i just dont know why bc her music is boring af tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

Just now, the_toy said:

ikr she totally lypsinched yesterday dont even try to tell otherwise it was obvious... but shes beyonka and looks like shes untouchable.. i just dont know why bc her music is boring af tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

i agree tbh, everything she performed was BORING AS ****! only information was SOMEWHAT listenable, the rest was unfamiliar to the gp and completely pale :mhm:  overrated ***** tbh

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

i agree tbh, everything she performed was BORING AS ****! only information was SOMEWHAT listenable, the rest was unfamiliar to the gp and completely pale :mhm:  overrated ***** tbh

i got some Gaga's BTW era teas tbh... it was creepy af sometimes and it just felt too much tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

41 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

Ok...so you're saying the fact that Beyonce can move her head so vigorously with no change or modulation in her vocals is due to her experience as a singer? :xcuseme:

Well Mariah Carey and Celine Dion should be perfect at dancing and singing as well based on their experience.

Beyonce lips A LOT and like most things about her she does a great job of convincing the public of her "perfection".

I can see through her veneer though. Its all fake. 

2 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Ok...so you're saying the fact that Beyonce can move her head so vigorously with no change or modulation in her vocals is due to her experience as a singer? :xcuseme:

Well Mariah Carey and Celine Dion should be perfect at dancing and singing as well based on their experience.

Beyonce lips A LOT and like most things about her she does a great job of convincing the public of her "perfection".

I can see through her veneer though. Its all fake. 

spill that tea! i think its time to expose beyonka tbh tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif 

32 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

I'm not saying she didn't lip sync at all, but the first two songs at least were completely live.

And just because I liked her performance makes me a Bey fan? :drown:

poor your deluded ***.

So what if it was live? What did it do for you? She performed a tour on a show. She's an attention seeking ***** who wanted to overshadow Britney and Rihanna.

Archived