Dynasty

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, F3rzz said:

you really want him dead, do you?

When I will be rich*, he will but the first one on my kill list**. :letitburn:

*One day. :tbh:

**I agree to spare his life if he quits and signs an agreement not to approach Britney within a 10 miles radius. :juggingu:

Just now, BratzBitch said:

I don't care anymore, I just want to move on from MM completely and have a new single :nothavingit:

What makes you think things will be any different with the next single ? Same team, same Shooting stars.... (sht) 

1 minute ago, Looukas said:

I'm gonna write a book about this video :BBMAney: It's gonna have more pages than Chrisnay's thread :receipts1:

YASSS SIS! I'll be the co:writer.:feelingmyself:

It's coming at the Superbowl. They got the deal an hour before and decided to let Kayne debut his video instead. :kisses2all: She's going to perform Sometimes and Liar with Gwen. :giggleney:

They'll have 5 cages of red dyed tigers and she'll be in the 6th cage in her red glitter outfit before the cages catch of fire and she emerges from the flames singing Liar with Gwen. 

38 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

They'll have 5 cages of red dyed tigers and she'll be in the 6th cage in her red glitter outfit before the cages catch of fire and she emerges from the flames singing Liar with Gwen. 

We said "no animals harmed", though!  :lessons:

2 hours ago, Kuinatzo said:

Lol, it sounds like a harry potter tittle, tho. But, seriously ? Now what you have to say @Chrisnay about the video ? What happened ? Wasn't it supposed to be released after the VMA'S ? Gurl, i'm still waiting and i'm getting impatient. :lessons: 
Can we drag him now ? Please ? 
so-mad-i-could.gif
I don't know what he's going to do, but he promised us a video. He better do something, steal the **** and release it himself. :nothavingit:

did they just merge your thread into mine? :orangu:

Archived