Larry Godolph: "She hadn’t wanted to do the VMA's for awhile, but she decided she wanted to do them again so we’re doing them again"

#1GodneyFan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im so exited guys really,she's gonna slay,i can feel it coming..:yeahhh: slayney:feelingmyself:..but i wish i could watch it tho,i live in South-Africa,so the vma's are on at 3am here& im working at 8am:dorkney:.but ill watch it in youtube or something,don't think im gonna be able to sleep tho...im to amped:hype:..

im gonna have trouble sleeping now too nervous tbh :(

this is her real comeback, all of the recent surprises she got for us made me realze that 2008 circus and what came after that were just were prelude to this moment and this era. this is her real comeback. i hope she slays hard :mcry: i pray i pray

I like her but the longer Rihanna performs tonight the less she will be remembered. Though she'll probably have guests for her performance. Beyonce likes to not announce stuff so she will get press for just performing never mind what her performance turns out like. She'll either stand around and belt or do squat hair whips either praising/hating Jayz or doing something women/black power. She's predictable which I think is what people love about her. Her lead superbowl, her "I'm Pregnant" VMA's and her BBMA performance in 2011 are the only ones that I really remember since everything else is pretty much the same. 

On the same note Britney will get press because this is her first time back since Gimme More. She has a lot of pressure because in many ways this is Britney's first performance that matters since those VMAs. This will tell the GP/Media I'm back-or not They consider her Miss VMAs. Which is why instead of worrying, Britney's fanbase needs to send out positive energy and support to our girl.

1 hour ago, #1GodneyFan said:

Undoubtedly all eyes will be on Spears. She’s set to perform her new single, “Make Me” with G-Eazy, and producers are promising a showing that’s not “a typical performance.”

“She’s been on that stage many times. She hadn’t wanted to do them for awhile [because] she wanted to focus on other things, but she decided she wanted to do them again so we’re doing them again,” Spears’ longtime manager Larry Rudolph said. 

“The VMAs are special. I don’t want to lump them in with every other award show. She’s like the queen of the VMAs,” Rudolph continued. “Probably three or four of the most iconic moments in MTV history are of her at the VMAs. We’re very mindful of that and respectful of the platform.”

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-mtv-vmas-nostalgia-20160822-snap-story.html

It's gonna be amazing :) I cannot wait ^^ 

"Godolph"? Larry Ruldoph is the worst managers of all time! :lessons:

Even Jeanne d'Arc had a better manager. At least the stake ended up being iconic, unlike Britney Jean. :beynah: 

The guy only cares about his money, not Britney and her fans. :britdrown:

Larry scrapped two videos and did not even care to explain the situation to the fans. He is so oblivious that he let Britney's iTunes account get hacked last year. In Billboard, he told us in 2015 that Britney would release singles, when we only got one in two years (Pretty Girls). Shall I continue?

This guy is a fraud. In any company, he would have been fired. He is lucky Britney is kind. :juggingu:

Edit: keep downvoting me, you delusional *******! Keep praising this stupid manager! We've Britards like you, no wonder why even when the music is good, we get awful videos and album covers! Larry doesn't give a single **** about us! 

:frenchy: 

Archived