Larry Godolph: "She hadn’t wanted to do the VMA's for awhile, but she decided she wanted to do them again so we’re doing them again"

#1GodneyFan

I cant at bleach having another fake baby bump performance in another year that Britney has been more mentioned than her about the vmas  :wannadie: 

So ******* desperate :sofedup:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

he/she's right though.

BBMA performance was good, but she needs something spectacular for the VMAs and you will have to admit that.

It wasn't basic at all. I mean, of course, we already knew 90% of her routine, but the general public didn't. And she picked the best songs, her outfit and hair were perfect. Plus, we had 2 dancebreaks and a whole new choreography for Toxic that was fantastic. None of the performances that night were even close to be better than hers.

The Make Me performance at POM is basic, on the other hand. And Rihanna will be doing a medley, Beyoncé will be there. I agree it has to be VERY iconic, not only because she has to drown the 2007's performance for good, but because we want the midia focusing on her and not on Beyoncé and Rihanna, and they'll probably bring very good performances as well.

Guest Brichney.
36 minutes ago, #1GodneyFan said:

Undoubtedly all eyes will be on Spears. She’s set to perform her new single, “Make Me” with G-Eazy, and producers are promising a showing that’s not “a typical performance.”

“She’s been on that stage many times. She hadn’t wanted to do them for awhile [because] she wanted to focus on other things, but she decided she wanted to do them again so we’re doing them again,” Spears’ longtime manager Larry Rudolph said. 

“The VMAs are special. I don’t want to lump them in with every other award show. She’s like the queen of the VMAs,” Rudolph continued. “Probably three or four of the most iconic moments in MTV history are of her at the VMAs. We’re very mindful of that and respectful of the platform.”

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-mtv-vmas-nostalgia-20160822-snap-story.html

YAAAAAAAAAASSS Larry shade Jordan, the Beyonce fan. :messbye:

1 minute ago, OutrageousMoi said:

People don't seem to agree with your opinion very much though. :angietea:

Why not though? I'm not saying her BBMA performance was bad, it was good for the BBMA's but she needs something extra for the VMA's, she needs to bring that iconic performance. Her BBMA performance was definitely NOT iconic, am I lying?? :angietea:

Archived