DYWCO confirmed second single?

SexyLove

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sexy4u95 said:

Britney is in control this era. It will be the 2nd single and y'all will have to deal. In interview after interview she has stated it is her favorite song and she enjoys it because it's fun and experimental. She has been performing it at her show in Vegas and has also said that her sons love the song. I wouldn't be shocked if it was incorporated into tonight's VMA performance.

I think that it has potential.

Not my favorite off the album but if Britney loves it and is willing to support it then give it a shot. 

Remember that "I got that Boom Boom" or "Outrageous" was supposed to be the 2nd single from ITZ but BRITNEY choose toxic instead. 

THIS is what we want. Let Britney call the shots and do what she feels is right. Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean had managers calling the shots. It's time for her to take back control. If she is calling the shots she is much more likely to promote and be dedicated to the project.  

Reciepts about ITZ 2nd single...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_(song)

I mean, EVERYONE I showed DYWCO to was instantly obsessed with the song. Even my best friend - who mocks Britney all the time and won't listen to anything by her I try to introduce - was all over it and even got excited for Glory (and now loves many other tracks). I think it has so much potencial, mostly because it's nothing like anything on the radio right now and has Britney's uniqueness, kinda like what Toxic was on it's time. A safer choice at the moment would be Love Me Down, I wouldn't be mad at all.

:myjam:

The best thing about this album is that we are all arguing about singles! I've wanted this forever! Not since Blackout have we had an album that nearly every song has single material. This makes me happy. IDC what the next singles are tbh. I love the whole album. I'll be happy with whatever. 

2 minutes ago, LeKaiKai said:

Inside Out was so good, it's a damn shame that it didn't get the success it deserved

I also heard somewhere that in the contracts somewhere they agreed 'Inside Out' would be a single. If so, lol...oops. Yeah, 'Criminal' is one of my fave Britney songs, but the GP and radio didn't go for it. I kind of like the video for it despite Brit's flop ex. 

25 minutes ago, Sil said:

I hope they ask the fans their opinion, with a poll or something.

Why?  So fans can spend years complaining about the results like they did when 'Criminal' won its poll?  Pass.

I do think 'DYWCO?' will be a single (as it should; it's ******* awesome), but not the second single.  It seems like total third or fourth single material to me.  

It's not my first choise, but not my last either, it's on my Top 5 Glory! And it will be something different from what we had in the last singles! It has that Britney touch, the small quotes in it like she has in her past songs:

Slave: ''It Just Feels Right''

Over To You Now: ''Do You Like This''

Boys: ''Don't You Know''

Get Naked: ''Would You Mind''

And that's something i really love to hear in her songs, and the production is good, the guitar, the bass, the melody, even the dude at the Chorus

:cigney: Let the Slayage begin

3 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I can't believe she said that's her kids favorite song tbh lol like it's a inappropriate song, and I get that it can be taken as if a kid telling a friend to come over, but that is not what this song is about. I was lowkey shocked when she said that :orangu:

Most people don't take songs as literally as us fans do. lol My friends never knew what Touch of my hand is about until I told  them. DYWCO has suggestive lyrics, but a kid wouldn't understand tbh. 

3 hours ago, Kuzco said:

Liar is a "much better option" only between drag queens and gays :cricket:

it's time for GPney and Liar will not find a place between GP

IDK for you but my GPney friends only noticed Liar in the car and said they'll listen to it again when they go home.

6 hours ago, Sexy4u95 said:

Remember that "I got that Boom Boom" or "Outrageous" was supposed to be the 2nd single from ITZ but BRITNEY choose toxic instead. 

Thank God for that :donewithit:

Thank you Britney!!! :quirkney:

These two might be my least favorite of the album, "Toxic" is a million times better ofc :bootyney:

But "Outrageous" ended up becoming a single anyway and "Breathe on Me", "Touch of my Hand" and "Shadow" didn't :boredashell:

Let's just have trust in Queen as good fans :liberatedaf:

Archived