DYWCO confirmed second single?

SexyLove

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is in control this era. It will be the 2nd single and y'all will have to deal. In interview after interview she has stated it is her favorite song and she enjoys it because it's fun and experimental. She has been performing it at her show in Vegas and has also said that her sons love the song. I wouldn't be shocked if it was incorporated into tonight's VMA performance.

I think that it has potential.

Not my favorite off the album but if Britney loves it and is willing to support it then give it a shot. 

Remember that "I got that Boom Boom" or "Outrageous" was supposed to be the 2nd single from ITZ but BRITNEY choose toxic instead. 

THIS is what we want. Let Britney call the shots and do what she feels is right. Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean had managers calling the shots. It's time for her to take back control. If she is calling the shots she is much more likely to promote and be dedicated to the project.  

Reciepts about ITZ 2nd single...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_(song)

10 minutes ago, Sexy4u95 said:

Britney is in control this era. It will be the 2nd single and y'all will have to deal. In interview after interview she has stated it is her favorite song and she enjoys it because it's fun and experimental. She has been performing it at her show in Vegas and has also said that her sons love the song. I wouldn't be shocked if it was incorporated into tonight's VMA performance.

Not my favorite off the album but if Britney loves it and is willing to support it then give it a shot. 

Remember that "I got that Boom Boom" or "Outrageous" was supposed to be the 2nd single from ITZ but BRITNEY choose toxic instead. 

THIS is what we want. Let Britney call the shots and do what she feels is right. Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean had managers calling the shots. It's time for her to take back control. If she is calling the shots she is much more likely to promote and be dedicated to the project.  

It wouldn't surprise me. People like it and as long as we get 4 or more singles I'm fine with it. Slumber Party, Liar, DYWCO, and Just Luv Me have the most potential. 

7 minutes ago, Sexy4u95 said:

:scalped::scalped::scalped: its so close i forgot how close

7 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I can't believe she said that's her kids favorite song tbh lol like it's a inappropriate song, and I get that it can be taken as if a kid telling a friend to come over, but that is not what this song is about. I was lowkey shocked when she said that :orangu:

OLL could be interpreted as a ****** song too :quirkney: but yeah, as I said in the other thread, when you're a kid you just don't pay attention to the lyrics. Or maybe they do, but compared to everything that's out there right now it's just something normal, I really ignore what kids these days listen to, Ariana Grande, Twenty One Pilots, Justin Bieber? :shameless:

3 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

Radio not gonna play it, it have no streams on spotify, it not even in itunes top 200 (liar and private sho are tho) .  Slumper party, and Liar both slaying it on spotify.  It gonna be criminal pt 2 if she do. :donewithit: 

Not if she performed it at the VMA's :donewithit:  I ignore how are the charts, but DYWCO needs to be a single eventually :lessons:

Archived