U guys ! What is the real reason behind the rising of Make Me again ? Tell me !

Paew

What is the reason ? I still cannot figure it out !

Personally I do not think Car Pool can impact at this level ! She sang just a bit and general public maybe don't even know what the song is ! 

But how come ?? I am really excited but wonder it too ! 

Anyway ! Rise Make Me Rise ...this is just beginning !! 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it was already charting in the top 100...and now the GP is buying the whole album, which includes MM...so it's gaining in sales.  Plus Carpool probably helped some and the overall media coverage of Glory.

It's so annoying that James Cordon didn't talk at ALL about Glory with her...did he at least say "her album is out now" on his show?

Just now, G-unit said:

Because it was already charting in the top 100...and now the GP is buying the whole album, which includes MM...so it's gaining in sales.  Plus Carpool probably helped some and the overall media coverage of Glory.

It's so annoying that James Cordon didn't talk at ALL about Glory with her...did he at least say "her album is out now" on his show?

Yeah he did at the end of the segment with an LP

1 minute ago, Amar said:

When people buy the album, they are buying Make Me as well. So it rises as the album rises.

Having said that, why the song of JLK (That band) is not rising ?? I do not think this theory is right...

Anyway..thank you for your opinion :)

Archived