CHARM LADONNA IN NYC TOO!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The WB floor routine can be accepted.. what can't be accepted in my eyes is the absolutely horrid Stronger choreo and TTWE chorus that looks like something taken from a zumba class.. not funny a tiny bit! I mean I get that they had to make the routine resemble a jungle/amazonian theme, but they failed miserably..and it's clear that it's the choreographer's fault when even the dancers looks absolutely ridiculous! Not a pop icon's routine material..

Just now, zzWvWzz said:

12 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

I want someone to interview those two boys who did the Work ***** choreo...

I need an explanation for that floor routine :lessons:

The WB floor routine can be accepted.. what can't be accepted in my eyes is the absolutely horrid Stronger choreo and TTWE chorus that looks like something taken from a zumba class.. not funny a tiny bit! I mean I get that they had to make the routine resemble a jungle/amazonian theme, but they failed miserably..and it's clear that it's the choreographer's fault when even the dancers looks absolutely ridiculous! Not a pop icon's routine material..

36 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Is it me or this choregraphy really looks like what she did in the original video ?

She does every bit of choreo of the leaked footage of the original video in the current POM performance lol

Archived