A couple things I noticed in Glory

cantsleepbritney

Has anyone heard Nirvanas song called "**** me" the guitar at the beggining was the first thing that came to mind when I first heard "Just like me" ---  Nirvana's song is kind of a super angry gimme more lol like why dont u just go and **** me to the public.

By the way I also noticed how "Slumber party" kinda sounds like "Hotline bling" and we all noticed that and i like that but theres another song "Birthday ***" by jeremih it was big like in 2008 and her vocals kinda remind me of it 

I also get a very small vibe from JTs song "Pusher lover girl" in "Private show" but its just the musical style withing the singing not really anything else 

and finally in "Change your mind" before the chorus the little run she does reminds me of mileys "on my own" 

now i dont mean anything by all this its just little similarities here and there which does not affect the originality of Britneys songs

i also love the little grown woman vibe on if im dancing , as I said tho Britneys better lol

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also hear queens and david bowei "Under preassure" on the 360 part of Private show 

i think its all on purpose though its channelingthe energy of those songs nothing more, I keep hearing Aliyahs name on the album on make me and on liar and today i see that its the aliyahs bday or something about her which makes me think im not crazy lol it doesnt matter tho lol i think glory is part one of something bigger to come, lets enjoy it!

9 minutes ago, falka said:

Britney's life is stranger than Hotline bling and more awkward at moments.

Oh wow i hear it, btw did u know Slave for u is also inspired by grace jones album slave to the rythym, she literally in the whole album which is good btw she literally says slaveeeeeeeeeeee the whole album like Britney lol in the 80s

14 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

What you need and Hard to forget ya sound like wannabe Meghan Trainor songs. And Liar tho I think it's ok sounds like a katy perry song. 

Thats going too far lol she delivered in a quality sense but theres also sounds that are out there NOw and she is trying to engage another type of crowd with this album sorta introducing the new fans in the whole boom of the streaming era so theres som fifth harmony/meghan trainor la di da here and there and justin and Selena but its not using them its more of a hey kids i get u ok bye type of thing while not affecting the quality at all, and Liar is the most "Britney" song on the album i think 

22 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

The opening of Invitation reminds me of something else that's out there on the radio right now. (FKA Twigs?)

So much so that I initially thought the leak was a fake when I downloaded it. 

Just can't put my finger on what song it is. 

Omg yes u reminded me of that after i listened to glory the first time i went to take a shower and just keep singing idk if it was papi pacify or two weeks and i thought mmm theres definetly one of those melodys there because i havent thought of fka twigs in a while even tho i love her so yes u are right ill find out the song at so e point and let u know

11 minutes ago, Work_Guilty said:

:xcuseme: go stream glory instead of those flops

Streaming non stop even when i sleep honey #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  COPY THIS AND PASTE IT ON ALL HER IG PICTURES IMAGINE HER ON HER HOTEL ROOM TODAY OR ON THE WAY TO REHARSALS OPENING TO CHECK HER IG PAGE AND ALL SHE SEES IS #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney #weloveyoubritney  :crying1: THIS ISNT REQUESTING ON RADIO OR TWEETING AGAINST A VIDEO THIS IS SUPPORTING THE WOMAN THAT THRU HER MUSIC SUPPORTS US ALL LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN LETS MAKE HER OOH GUYS SHE DESERVES THIS!!!! ON HER DANCERS PAGES AS WELL THAT WAY IF SHE DOESNT SEE IT THEY WILL TELL HER AND LOVE HER FOR US!!!

Archived