TMZ: "We're told her backup dancers for the show are all women"

Guest Cold As Fire

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im ok with POM choreo..most people havent seen it..plus she has improved a lot..just add a dramatic entrance and great interaction with G Eazy..and it will be fire. 

Lets not get our hopes high..i donr want meltdowns..Britney is serving us goodness this era.lets appreciate everything.

I'm nervous that it could be the Vegas performance. Even if she KILLS it im sorry but I do not like the choreography an it's not VMA worthy especially for the first time in almost decade when the last one was iconic for the wrong reasons. I have no reason to think theyre recreating the video though I mean I've joked about them doing that but lets be real theres nothing to recreate.

15 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Oh god I told y'all it's gonna be the same as vegas. Just different outfit, different set design and G eazy will come on. Thats it, god I hope I'm wrong tho.

But there are male dancers in Vegas routine... She dancing with the male dancers.. Especially in the last chorus. So it can't be the same? Or she will do the same with the girls? Lesbianey :woopsie::kisses2all:

4 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Ok ....if SHE do a flop performance like THE VEGAS ONE ..end of HER career.

Omg that was a bit dramatic :blol:

The POM performance has improved a lot and honestly I think it would be fine. Not spectacular, but not career ending. My god some of yall are dramatic.mp3.

Anyways idc what she does. Im just excited by how much effort shes putting into this era! And if she perform well and the aongs good, i think itll be enough to continue helping make me. 

Archived