What is the one fan-favorite on glory you can't get into?

adrenaliner

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, adrenaliner said:

To me it is Slumber Party. Like I understand why you like it why you like it, but it doesn't really do anything to me :drinky:

Same for me. It just started to grow on me and now it's an ok song.

Btw I hate if I'm dancing.

I love every single song on this album, it's the very first time that I don't have a song that I genuinely hate it...even in ITZ, which is my favorite album, there's Brave New Girl to ruin the mood of everything (at least for me)...so there's no song that I really dislike in this one...but I don't get why people want Just Luv Me for single, it's a bit repetitive, and even though it sounds good on the album, it isn't single worthy for me....Hard To Forget Ya, I think it's the weakest one, and probably with time I will start skipping it...and I don't get the love for coupure electrique, I don't even considerate a song, it's just like an outro for me, just like invitation is an intro....even though it sounds good, it's no big deal...everything else could be a single for me

2 hours ago, jonbo said:

The only song I loved and then got tremendously bored of it is HIAM :britstare11:

But, that ain't happening again any time soon :ahhh:

Yeah for me that was BFB, i know many hated it at first but for me it were the oposite, i liked it but now im bored of it... not that its bad but yeah :yeahsure:

Im sooo happy about this album, the vocals and production and you can tell how much she loves it by the quality of it and the promotion. :likethat:

Archived