The BJ hate is so exaggerated and unnecessary

Someone Who Knows

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Britney Jean and a lot of people did it too when the album was released.

Britney Jean did not only gave us work b, but also everytime 2.0, the song a lot of fans had been asking since femme fatale.  The problems begun when Perfume flopped. It was a single choosen for the fans... If her team had choosen a radio friendly song, a club banger, the second single would have not flopped without promotion.

I think that the only problem with the album was promotion.

if the album had been promoted and had smashed the charts, a lot of fans would not have bashed it.

Till it's gone deserved to be a single and it would have been an easy hit.

songs like passenger, alien, brightest morning star, now that I found you star could all have been amazing singles.

some fans overreacted also to all the myah marie issue: Perfume gave us Britney's best vocals since ages.

4 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Are you completely ******* deaf?

Alien (Not alone, not alone...), Work ***** (Some parts are Myah only), Tik Tik Boom (the moaning part after the rappart), Body Ache (she is singing a feat. with Britney basically), Till it's gone (Is even Britney singing?), Chillin with you, Passenger (the high parts, not Britney) Brightest Morning star.

That's what i noticed.

I like Work *****, Alien & Perfume. The rest sounds really unfinished to me. Lack of bridges/messy production but the worst thing is the vocal production / use of backing vocalist. She is way to present in some songs. I wanna listen to Britney not her. That alone is the reason I think everyone should rank BJ lowest of all Britney albums. 

4 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

The second verse of Body Ache is literally the only thing Myah is singing main vocals on, and the difference is really obvious. Are some you deaf? Do you not know her voice?

What sounds unfinished except for Body Ache and the Alien glitch? Hold On Tight? Til It's Gone? Don't Cry? Tik Tik Boom? Passenger? Brightest Morning Star? Now That I Found You? They all sound pretty polished to me.

There are 2 Mainvocals on Body Ache, one is not Britney on all parts, try it with Headphones, i thought they're not sounding the same. (left and right)

Tik Tik Boom is at least what i would call Backgroundvocals, on Passenger she (Myah) is singing the main part, I know we are finally falling...

On Work *****: Myah is singing the higher: Work, Work, Work, Work and the high part after Now get to work *****.

Jesus Christ. let it go already. We always get these pathetic threads attempting to defend the mess that is Brunta Johosa. I'm going to need you flop fans to stop apologizing on behalf of Brody Jones and quit trying to push the whole "it's not so bad" narrative----It's ******* terrible. *****,Britney couldn't even bother to record the album herself so she paid some dollar store Britney Spears impersonator to do it for her. 

It's a terrible ,uninspired,dated album filled with forgettable and embarrassing songs. Quit defending garbage. Some of you are so incredibly tacky. And no! I'm not going to get over the fact that an impersonator sang whole verses and choruses for her +adlibs and not for support/backing,but in an effort to deceive people into believing that these songs were being sung by the real Britney Spears. Absolutely pathetic album. 

LET BRONA JENISIA GO ALREADY AND FORGET ABOUT IT.:lessons:

6 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

Jesus Christ. let it go already. We always get these pathetic threads attempting to defend the mess that is Brunta Johosa. I'm going to need you flop fans to stop apologizing on behalf of Brody Jones and quit trying to push the whole "it's not so bad" narrative----It's ******* terrible. *****,Britney couldn't even bother to record the album herself so she paid some dollar store Britney Spears impersonator to do it for her. 

It's a terrible ,uninspired,dated album filled with forgettable and embarrassing songs. Quit defending garbage. Some of you are so incredibly tacky. And no! I'm not going to get over the fact that an impersonator sang whole verses and choruses for her +adlibs and not for support/backing,but in an effort to deceive people into believing that these songs were being sung by the real Britney Spears. Absolutely pathetic album. 

BRONA JENISIA EHEKSKEKSK :tiffanycries:

9 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

thank you :receipts1:

Archived