So much press from carpool

tobstar73

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard her no issue. Pretty easy to distinguish between studio vocals and live vocals. I get that maybe a lot of the GP doesn't believe she can sing that well because she doesn't do it frequently, but they really need to have their ears cleaned.

Actually, you have to be conscious that the people that comment are always haters, when is something positive people just see the video and like it. I saw an article from the carpool and it had like 40 comments almost all of them were negative but the article had like 2,000 likes so I was like: Why am I reading these stupid comments?

Honey, she could hit a high note better than Mariah Carey, she could dance with a snake around her neck all over again, she could even drive the ******* car instead of James... people would still criticize her!

I'm happy with what we got.. she was having fun and she sang, just like what we wanted :) 

4 minutes ago, hleeeee said:

The GP is way too hard on her :(

when u guys begin to understand that people who bash her are NOT GP. They are HATERS. xtina, Beyonce, riri, Taylor stans for example. Most of u guys are bashing them 2 so use ur brains for once and stop the drama.

CK was great and most people loved it and where happy she finally used her voice.

Just now, giltjuhh said:

when u guys begin to understand that people who bash her are NOT GP. They are HATERS. xtina, Beyonce, riri, Taylor stans for example. Most of u guys are bashing them 2 so use ur brains for once and stop the drama.

CK was great and most people loved it and where happy she finally used her voice.

Sorry, I guess I was too caught up in the negativity to distinguish between GP and haters. Oops! :woopsie:

But really, haters need lives. :(

Archived