BRITNEY ARMY! This elderly couple NEEDS our help!

AmiDee

For the past 8 months, Wolf and Anita Gottschalk of Surrey, B.C., who have been married for 62 years, have been forced to live apart due to Fraser Health making them reside in separate nursing homes, supposedly due to the unavailability of enough beds. Even more heartbreaking is the fact that Wolf was recently diagnosed with Lymphoma, so the time that they do have left together is limited.

“We want to be able to spend time together and do things together, even if it’s just a walk in the park,” said 81-year-old Anita. “We don’t have much time left.”

Fraser Health has blatantly lied in interviews by saying that they are "working closely" with the family in order to reunite the couple. However, the family has NOT received a single phone call or message from Fraser Health to this day.

Please sign this petition demanding that Fraser Health bring Wolf and Anita Gottschalk together, and so this family does not have to shed anymore tears.

https://www.change.org/p/fraser-health-bring-wolf-and-anita-gottschalk-together-again

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Literally all you have to do is sign, and it's for a good cause. Britney would never say something like this :xcuseme:

We have general section for this.  Don't talk to me like I'm yesterday's ****. :bichpls:  I never even see this member post here, how my to know if this real or not?  What you expect? :whitneyshade:

3 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

We have general section for this.  Don't talk to me like I'm yesterday's ****. :bichpls:  I never even see this member post here, how my to know if this real or not?  What you expect? :whitneyshade:

I'm not talking to you like you are yesterday's nothing. I understand it's not Britney related, but it is for a humanitarian cause... Imagine not being able to spend the last months of your life with the person you love? I get where you are coming from sis, but lets no go to extremes. People with 34535 posts here don't mean their problems are more important than people with 1 post. Might be a scam or it might not be a scam, but that's not on my end... At least you signed. They are not asking for money or anything.

Just my opinion tho :) 

1 hour ago, Aleister Crowley said:

Wtf, that's ****** horrible.

Signed. Btw I know this isn't Britney related but I can tell you're a decent human being for posting this here even though you know you'll get a tons of "not britney related ban"

Thank you. xoxo

2 minutes ago, mikepepsi said:

britney army ROLL OUT.

lets use our trolling promo queen spirits 4 GOOD not evil

YAAAASSS!!!!!

1 hour ago, Chico101 said:

Haha I'm in BC and I haven't heard of this...scam much?

It's not a scam. GOOGLE it. This story made worldwide headlines and is on CNN, People, and even PEREZ posted about it. Here are the receipts.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/25/health/couple-goodbye-photo-trnd/

NOW KEEP SHARING AND SIGNING THE PETITION!

https://www.change.org/p/fraser-health-bring-wolf-and-anita-gottschalk-together-again

Archived