Guys,relistically,does Glory have a chance to hit #1?

thrive94

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

Should godney go to the white house and sing with lady obama a couple of songs off the album and then say "buy glory *******" and then premiere it on social media and national tv? 

The Obamas are total Beyoncé fangirls, so Britney shouldn't bother with that. :hairflip:

12 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Yes. We are #2 on iTunes right now (FGL is #1 and Barbra is #5). Our fanbase is into streaming more than the other 2 fanbases, and we have major promo this week! Keep streaming, buying & gifting! :myjam:

2 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

Florida Goergia Line's album is not on Spotify so I guess that's good. :yesokay:

Oh ****, it's not?? :gaspney: That's really good news!!!

1 minute ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

she is blocked on itunes by either Frank Ocean or Celine Dion sadly

Nobody is buying a French Celine Dion album in 2016. :drinky:

Flori something is stronger than Glory atm but who knows at the end?

THe more challenge, the more I wanna fight, so STREAM your *** off plz. We are at no 7 (F sth is 15) of the album streaming in Apple music (and how about Spotify?). 

We betta work *****. We just started today and you all wanna give up? Shame!!!

It's a ******* shame Billboard doesn't count worldwide sales for the chart, it doesn't make any ******* sense nowadays with Internet and globalization, and it's kinda reductive tbh having those local acts like Barbra and FGL coming next to Britney when worldwide they're not even close. Literally nobody cares about them out the United States, so I won't even bother too much with that #1, it doesn't mean anything, the US isn't the center of the world. :arianabye:

Archived