Britney Talks VMAs, Madonna, Touring In New iHeartRadio Interview: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, A.D. said:

All there's missing is some shade towards Butt Chin Lovato and Katy Turdy :uknowit:

I'm a bit sad there's no diss track towards X-tincta. Just listened to Liar and it's the perfect shade towards *********, should've been on the standard edition :bop:

Wait for Mood ring  giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

says the man who A, is on snap chat, and B uses a filter to make himself a dog... XD 

and C looks cool af.....so **** off with ur political **** and give beyonka a few more spins if ya want ur daily dose of politics

3 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Thank God it was executive produced by a woman who allowed Britney to have her own vision :ahhh:

If it were a man, they'd turn it into a circle-jerk of commercial pop just for the sake of profit...it's why her last 3 albums were underwhelming to me :drinky:

PREACH!! Although I really like Circus and Femme Fatale, I can totally get your point.

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Camilo said:

I don't know ha  giphy.gif

Poor ha

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Thank God it was executive produced by a woman who allowed Britney to have her own vision :ahhh:

If it were a man, they'd turn it into a circle-jerk of commercial pop just for the sake of profit...it's why her last 3 albums were underwhelming to me :drinky:

giphy.gif

Spill that boiling hot mint tea sis!!!!!! She has such a great history of fostering artists' creativity and vision, and she even said Britney came up with the concepts and melodies of the album. She wasn't handed songs that were supposedly going to be commercially successful.

Honestly Kween Slayren for President!

Just now, MykieTheCriminal said:

thats actually a really cool way to keep a petty exchange going even after a butt hurt mod deletes  a tread .. im not even "mad" at you anymore

oh whatever.....if you could realise that the comment was made when the thread was "there"...... it was just posted while the thread got deleted....so yeah.....:sickofu:

PS: If youre calling a mod butthurt for deleting your piece of trash thread, i recommend you reevaluate your comments on others....

Now let this die in peace...

17 minutes ago, ianspears said:

Loved the interview so far! :yay:

But britney seriously that hair and makeup?!!... Cant she have a decent properly superstar glam team?.. she looked a damn mess:nyheadache:

whats with that greasy face? i dont think is about the make up, she is soooo tan

love the interview anyways

I really like this interview. It was so refreshing to hear talking to freely like this :) I don't know why but I have got this feeling that they are starting to talk about Superbowl and touring... "I don't yet, maybe, who knows blablabla" and then they will announce it really soon :) I am sure, also, that they are going test it with iHeart Festival and the apple festival. If it all goes well, they will go straight to the announcement that she is ready to conqueer the world next year with the Glory world tour :)

Archived