Honest sales analysis and BB200 predictions

Sexy4u95

Exactly my point. STREAM. And as for the comment about HDD and Billboard being the only people who can project.... Yes, they project actual results, but it doesn't mean that the rest of us are braindead and can't look at data available to us and draw reasonable conclusions. If you want #1 then STREAM STREAM STREAM and go out and buy a few copies of the album (separate transactions).

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Sexy4u95 said:

Exactly my point. STREAM. And as for the comment about HDD and Billboard being the only people who can project.... Yes, they project actual results, but it doesn't mean that the rest of us are braindead and can't look at data available to us and draw reasonable conclusions. If you want #1 then STREAM STREAM STREAM and go out and buy a few copies of the album (separate transactions).

But you're basing your projections on iTunes and Amazon performances which aren't necessarily accurate. BJ was no. 1 and where did it debut at again?! I mean I get where you're coming from but it's too early to be trying to make projections when there are a few factors that will determine who comes out ahead.

Archived