''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, saicis said:

If she slays she could go #1

she will slay... i swear i have this feeling and I'm always right when it comes to listening to my self. I feel she's seriously going to kill it and i hope I'm right. All we need now is a kick *** performance and the original music video

2 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

she will slay... i swear i have this feeling and I'm always right when it comes to listening to my self. I feel she's seriously going to kill it and i hope I'm right. All we need now is a kick *** performance and the original music video

We can dream about that damn video :(

1 minute ago, sexisreal said:

lets hope "the insiders" are right about the MV because seriously team Britney is kicking it this time... and i hope they release or at least leak it. Aaaah i hope so

I want to hope, but I think it died in my already cuz almost every insider sayin sth about original mv had been exposed.

1 minute ago, Froot said:

I want to hope, but I think it died in my already cuz almost every insider sayin sth about original mv had been exposed.

ya i kinda agree with that... i just hope team Britney do somethin' and just contact David or something... seriously this will do magic

1 minute ago, sexisreal said:

ya i kinda agree with that... i just hope team Britney do somethin' and just contact David or something... seriously this will do magic

Ofc It will. That is genius move to keep the longevity going and building hype, especially if it comes to VMA performance and recreating original MV concept. And releasing it by this time would without a doubt make Glory debut at #1. No joke. It would be great if they considered this. But we all know Team B.

Archived