We have to make "Glory" #1 in the US

tavolcom

All fans in the US need to buy another copy of "Glory" on iTunes! Britney deserves it, please, make an effort!! 
I'm loving this era so much, Britney is doing so much promo, right now it's the time to support her, amazing music,

she is giving us everything we want and more, so time for us to give her MOAR!!!:plzney:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tavolcom said:

True, i can't sleep though, its 2:30 in San Diego and i'm here streaming "Glory' everywhere i can lol :yay:

I love San Diego I am lucky to go there from London at least once a month with my job, this month it was twice, next month again for my 13th time. 

Such a beautiful place! 

19 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

I love San Diego I am lucky to go there from London at least once a month with my job, this month it was twice, next month again for my 13th time. 

Such a beautiful place! 

that's very cool, what do you do for work?
do you go out when you are in san diego? you should be here now there's a britney night at mo's friday night 

4 minutes ago, tavolcom said:

that's very cool, what do you do for work?
do you go out when you are in san diego? you should be here now there's a britney night at mo's friday night 

I am cabin crew for British Airways bringing that loud old Jumbo Jet in. 

I have been out a few times, nightlife is fab though always have a great night whenever I go out there. I have my usual Fashion Valley, Misson Valley and then Horton Plaza shopping day one of the days I am there, like a saddo! 

Story of my life missing the best things, I would have been there with bells on. 

2 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

I am cabin crew for British Airways bringing that loud old Jumbo Jet in. 

I have been out a few times, nightlife is fab though always have a great night whenever I go out there. I have my usual Fashion Valley, Misson Valley and then Horton Plaza shopping day one of the days I am there, like a saddo! 

Story of my life missing the best things, I would have been there with bells on. 

omg literally the freeway 163 is between mission and fashion valley, i live 3 minutes north of those malls :britlol:

Archived