DO THEY COMBINE THE ALBUM SALES?

Toxic.Latin

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they combine it for the billboard charts if that's what you mean

they'll take the TOTAL album sales from every platform selling it and combine that together 

Which is why I'm not worried about FGL being number 2 and Britney being 3 because FGL only has 1 version of their album whereas if you take Britney's total right now, it may very well surpass FGL. Frank Ocean is #1 because he's an iTunes exclusive. Keep streaming and gifting, ya'll! :)

Of course they do.  But also remember that the #20 album is probably only going to sell like 4K copies this week, and that's if it stays at 20.  I expect the other 3 versions to bring in a combined additional 10,000 copies to whatever the main Deluxe Explocit makes.

Of course they do.  But also remember that the #20 album is probably only going to sell like 4K copies this week, and that's if it stays at 20.  I expect the other 3 versions to bring in a combined additional 10,000 copies to whatever the main Deluxe Explocit makes.

That combined with the streaming will give us great numbers! Also, it's sort of the same situation on Amazon, where there are different versions of the album to buy. 

Archived