iTunes USA: #9 GLORY. BUY - GIFT - STREAM

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are u still gifting? i just made an US acc to help the sales in the US,and if u do ill pm u the email

I just gifted one to someone a while ago, sorry! I might do more in the next few days and throughout release week. I'm sure there are others here gifting :)

I just gifted one to someone a while ago, sorry! I might do more in the next few days and throughout release week. I'm sure there are others here gifting :)

no problem sis :kisses2all: i just wanted to help, i already bought mine in my country anyway, just incase somebody want to gift so it could help it chart on BB200 :explainlol:

6 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

not so sure tho... we don't know how many copies that flop country act is selling... not to be a negative nancy, even with 4 album versions combined we're still not beating those rednecks :cigney:

Those are all of FGL sales on iTunes (there's only 1 version), though. They don't have 3-4 copies charting like Britney has. Plus, Britney is doing amazingly well with streams. 

6 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

not so sure tho... we don't know how many copies that flop country act is selling... not to be a negative nancy, even with 4 album versions combined we're still not beating those rednecks :cigney:

isnt that obvious when they have 5 or more tracks on itunes top 100 while Britney has only one which is the lead single :mhm: 

3 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

isnt that obvious when they have 5 or more tracks on itunes top 100 while Britney has only one which is the lead single :mhm: 

Maybe people are buying individual songs by them? Idk. Why are you trying to make it seem like the Britney's album isn't doing well? She's doing fine lol. 

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

So who cares? all the promo singles she released off Glory all hit top 50s, and even on hit peaking 3. It's the same thing dumby just different timing. :mhm:

Ariana Grande #2 debut album Dangerous Woman had 3 charting promo singles on billboard :mhm:

as i stated thats not what i feel about album,its what it is :mhm: 

Does anyone wanna gift it to me? my account is linked to itunes uk and i was heartbroken when i couodnt download it this morning because my card got declined..even though ive preordered it and got the 4 songs like last week. My dad cancelled my card without telling me and im freaking out because i need the album now. Help please! *sobbing*

pm me please. 

Archived