iTunes USA: #9 GLORY. BUY - GIFT - STREAM

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm listening on Spotify and every so often the ***** pauses on me :sickofu: it's like I'm paying you and if I want to listen to this on loop I should be ******* able to! And it stopped again as I'm writing this :whitneyshade:

It might be your network sis, reset everything. BUT Spotify was being a ***** on my iPhone, I'm listening on my computer now and on Apple Music on my phone with the headphones plugged in LOL

Some Britney fans cant even have $10 to buy Glory? :whitneyshade: 

I understand some people can't buy multiple copies and maybe they've pre-ordered a physical copy and are waiting for it to arrive, so I gifted it to someone from the US that is planning to buy the album tomorrow. :)

I understand some people can't buy multiple copies and maybe they've pre-ordered a physical copy and are waiting for it to arrive, so I gifted it to someone from the US that is planning to buy the album tomorrow. :)

Exactly. I preordered 3 physical copies, one in iTunes Brazil and I also asked for a gift from an American iTunes user... she deserves it after slaying our bodies back and forth tbh :ahhh:

She's doing great! Keep streaming ya'll! 

Also, don't worry if FGL stays number 1 for a while tomorrow (I think they're scheduled to be on GMA). Come Sunday night, Britney will come swinging. And if she's hosting, Barbara and FGL should just give up. 

Is there a rumour that she's hosting!? That would be something she's never done before like VMA hinted! What if she did what JLO did on the AMA's!?

How do I know if I'm listening to my purchased copy or streaming from Apple Music :crying4:

I have apple music, but I feel like once you purchase it it automatically plays your downloaded copy when you go to stream from apple music?

I usually just go to the main Apple Page (or I think it's the "new" tab) and then click on the album and play it from there. 

How do I know if I'm listening to my purchased copy or streaming from Apple Music :crying4:

I have apple music, but I feel like once you purchase it it automatically plays your downloaded copy when you go to stream from apple music?

Nope, if you choose to play from My Music it plays from your purchased copy, if you play from Apple Music then it will stream from Apple Music.
If you're unsure, turn off your wi-fi and try playing it, if it plays even with wi-fi off then you're playing your copy.

Archived