iTunes USA: #9 GLORY. BUY - GIFT - STREAM

HotAsIce.ve

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

R.I.P Glory, a flawless performance would have boosted the sales,

sadly, there wasn't one, I saw Vegas in New York :otears:

Gurl, your meltdown is immaculate. :queenflopga: Glory is not dead due to one performance :tiffeyeroll: Take a seat if you think so though. :mcwave:

PLUS, stream Glory on Apple Music!! Lemonade isn't available on Apple Music sistren! 

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

that will no make any difference now. The moment for made a big push on the album was the VMAs and they missed it with that simple performance 

They should release it this weekend, to keep the interest around Make Me alive, but we all know it ain't gonna happen.

The bad thing is that Make Me has no good video to rely on, we've been missing a LOT of views because of the video we have right now :embarrassney:

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I hate Bey but she gave her fans a whole visual album (which I hate), and Brit doesn't even gave us the Original Make Me video...

You can drag me, but I understand why Lemonade is far more successful... (and I don't even want to name the lipsync thing...):beynah:

Obviously it's not Bee faulth. 

The Blame is for the LOSER OF LARRY RUDOLPH. She need a New Creative Team ASAP!

First the Music Video, and later that minimalistic idea? That can work it but with live singing. 

2 minutes ago, DARC1993 said:

I honestly just feel like America doesn't wanna give Britney a chance . 

I've (sadly) noticed it around me these last two weeks. 

It's terrible because the Album is fantastic. But people won't know because they don't want to listen :/

They won't until she gives an actual LIVE performance with LIVE vocals. 

Just now, Margaery Tyrell said:

Some have already begun to give up on her and the album I see :sew:Where were you when she was #2, hypocritical ******* :sew:

I still LOVE LOVE the album it's brilliant. But that why is my frustration, I don't care the last time about the sales of BJ because that album was: TRAGIC. 

But Glory it's a MASTERPIECE, and deserve more, but well this lack of sales are the result of a lot of wrong decisions of her Stupid Team lead for the ******* head of Larry. 

1. Don't promote Make Me since the day 1. (Look the song is in the top 5 but after the promotion but 1 month later) 

2. The Scrapped music video 

3. The release date of Glory, without previous promotion well this is the result. They can't release a album and Just made promotion in the Weekend of the release she is NOT in her prime

4. The minimalistic performance of the VMAs after 9 years without performing on that stage, the ideas was good but without Live vocals, not good idea. 

And don't act like she and her team don't care about the #1 on BB200, because she and her team was thrilled with the campaign of Britney Galaxy to try to make the Album #1, and I'm sure they choose this release date because the VMAs hoping a #1 Debut

Guest ErJ Spears
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Gurl, your meltdown is immaculate. :queenflopga: Glory is not dead due to one performance :tiffeyeroll: Take a seat if you think so though. :mcwave:

PLUS, stream Glory on Apple Music!! Lemonade isn't available on Apple Music sistren! 

Yeah, I'm having my second meltdown since the Make Me video mess, and I really don't like acting this way, but I'll try to move on. Maybe I'm just overreacting :crying11:

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

Some have already begun to give up on her and the album I see :sew:Where were you when she was #2, hypocritical ******* :sew:

Some are thinking that the album is failing based solely on t's position on the U.S. iTunes store chart :tiffeyeroll: As if there aren't other places the album could be purchased??? :nyheadache: The official Billboard chart hasn't even been published yet and people are jumping ship because of the iTunes store. :notfeelinit:

Tragic :mcwave:

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I hate Bey but she gave her fans a whole visual album (which I hate), and Brit doesn't even gave us the Original Make Me video...

You can drag me, but I understand why Lemonade is far more successful... (and I don't even want to name the lipsync thing...):beynah:

I agree! I actually like Beyoncé but did not like Lemonade. however, she gives her fans videos to enjoy and puts in more effort. She gives her fans what they want and you can't hate on her for that. I love Britney but come on, the song is slow so just give those live vocals people are begging for, or give us a decent video for the song, or give a bigger production in your performance. 

Archived