Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Thanks I appreciate that! It can become like a wolf pack in here and when people get negativity towards them they become defensive it's happened to all of us, so I understand. :hugs:

And I'm old school like you. I love the physical aspect of music. I love getting a CD in the mail and having the liner notes and the lyrics. I prefer that much more to streaming. And don't let anyone tell you what it is or isn't to be a Stan. Sticking around and supporting her through thick and thin is what makes you a true fan not how you listen or how many times you stream something.

I think people were just too thirsty and once it leaked they couldn't help themselves. So I definitely understand it from that aspect but I just didn't want anything to ruin this and I wish we could have had a true picture of the impact of this album not to say that that can still happen I hope it does I hope this has little to no effect on it

Thank you sis. I agree, sticking with Britney is what makes us stans, and I've loved and supported her since day one, always have always will. :gobaby: I openly admit I was thirsty as hell for this album :shadelaugh: I hope the leak has little effect on the sales, cause I want Brit to succeed, but I honestly think her VMA performance is gonna give her the exposure and publicity she needs :qtbrit:

& trust me I'm gonna be at my mailbox on the 26th like you and this will be me :pumped:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

I actually don't track Britney's numbers  the way some do here.  I just think it sucks her album is online because a store couldn't wait.  If she is doing more albums, it's always about quality and Britney clearly being genuinely happy with it.  I'm sorry, but to act like material leaking doesn't have influence on the quality of music that ultimately gets made, that's not true.  While I'm not "all about sales" I do realize things can have an impact on the artist and label.  That's my point. lol

Great point!

10 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I thought you were done talking to me? :xcuseme: Wow, I made one stupid joke about people acting 12, and that means you should act like a ***** towards someone? You act like a ***** cause you want to, no one makes you do anything. :xcuseme: TTYN listening to Glory :messbye:

Act like a *****? I said it was unecessary.. oh no what a ***** i was :mj: yeah and im sure someone made a joke about having high morals to ill guess? and still you act like total ***** to and keep saying we all are high and mighty in here, soooo. Bye :notreally:

5 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Act like a *****? I said it was unecessary.. oh no what a ***** i was :mj: yeah and im sure someone made a joke about having high morals to ill guess? and still you act like total ***** to and keep saying we all are high and mighty in here, soooo. Bye :notreally:

You just called me a total *****... wait I thought you weren't being a *****? I'm confused, do you have two personalities that don't consult each other before you speak? :xcuseme: And why are you still talking to me, I thought you were done with me Ms. High & Mighty? I'm gonna actually do what you said you were gonna do and stop this pointless conversation cause I couldn't care less about what you say. I respect other people's opinions but I'm not gonna talk to you when you just wanna be rude because someone doesn't agree with you. That's what bullies do, grow up. :overitkbye:

Never did I ever downloaded or listened to any leaked Britney track in the past nor will I do so now or in the future. For me it always has been the most amazing thing to finally be able to hold the physical disc in my hands, walk home, cut myself off the world and just lay there listening to the songs. And this is EXACTLY what I'm going to do on Friday!!!

3 minutes ago, *vivi* said:

Never did I ever downloaded or listened to any leaked Britney track in the past nor will I do so now or in the future. For me it always has been the most amazing thing to finally be able to hold the physical disc in my hands, walk home, cut myself off the world and just lay there listening to the songs. And this is EXACTLY what I'm going to do on Friday!!!

THIS! :TOMH:

It'll be something sensational :scalped:

I'm also waiting for the official release, like a good little fan! I can wait one more week, I've made it this long, so NBD! I have to say tho that THIS is the first time I've ever avoided a leak. I've already pre-ordered, the first day. I'm excited but also willing to wait!

This thread makes me happy!

7 minutes ago, SophMur said:

Any new or updated reviews 24 hours later...? :lmao:

I Still  can't stop listening to the Album:tiffsniffle:

It has taken over my life:tiffsniffle:

I reply in lyrics:tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle:

I still stand by what i said, there are songs that i like more than others, but i still like listening to the album as a whole on repeat instead:tiffsniffle:

PLEASE SEND HELP

Archived