Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I haven't seen anybody being all high and mighty. Quite frankly it's been the people who have downloaded it illegally bashing people for not listening to it which confuses the hell out of me.

I think it's ridiculous you and other people don't see how this is disrespectful to Britney, her team and all the work she put into this album for the past two years. People couldn't wait a week? And it might not be true Stans that we have to worry about who will still buy and to have pre-ordered. There's now over 200,000 downloads of this album illegally. This website and others around had plenty to do with it by passing that link around. You honestly think those are all just super fans who are going to buy it now that they have an illegal download?

The truth is now we'll never know how much this leak affected it. But I think it's pretty delusional to say it will have no effect.

Haven't seen anyone being all high and mighty? With people saying they have higher morals because they're waiting? :xcuseme: I'm not bashing anyone for not downloading, I asked a simple question and was attacked left right and sideways. :JLostare: So you're saying its about the sales, but half the people who are going crazy here are saying it isn't about sales, which is it? :xcuseme: & this whole forum is filled with Britney stans, so yes exactly my point...we don't have to worry about downloading. :JLostare: Femme Fatale leaked and it still debuted at number 1. The album had buzz, & people bought it opening week. Who's to say Glory won't? You guys must have very little faith in Britney. This time around she's got the VMAs for promo, which will help bigtime. :arianabye:

17 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I haven't seen anybody being all high and mighty. Quite frankly it's been the people who have downloaded it illegally bashing people for not listening to it which confuses the hell out of me.

I think it's ridiculous you and other people don't see how this is disrespectful to Britney, her team and all the work she put into this album for the past two years. People couldn't wait a week? And it might not be true Stans that we have to worry about who will still buy and to have pre-ordered. There's now over 200,000 downloads of this album illegally. This website and others around had plenty to do with it by passing that link around. You honestly think those are all just super fans who are going to buy it now that they have an illegal download?

The truth is now we'll never know how much this leak affected it. But I think it's pretty delusional to say it will have no effect.

Lots of people don't buy things when they can get it for free and don't have to spend money.  Yes, lots of people pre-order, and that's fantastic, but it doesn't mean that leaks don't have an influence on the music industry.

17 minutes ago, A.D. said:

We love you too, you flawless **** (it's a term of endearment) :kisses2all:

I know you won't leave...it's like when I once said "I don't need Vitamin D(ICK)" yet a few seconds later I was staring at my potentially fluid cute neighbor whose see-through lycra shorts show off his extremely big, black, veiny, thick Cockzilla/Sperminator kind of junk :riri:

Boo U ***** :ricackle:

JK LOL 

27 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lmao I'm about to have a glass of wine and I'll venture in watching that :moorangu:

I'm just gonna stick to this thread until release day. I've been having back and forths with people, and it's just not fun you know? I love you guys tho, like really. Youre amazing for sticking to your word. I'm being a dramatic ***** about leaving, but we know it's bullshit. :orangu:

Thats what im doing, this thread is now the whole exhale to me :BBMAney: i love you *******, hope we stick trough this until the end.. i know i will and i think you will to :bigkiss: then we can have a release party together + talk about the carpool and the vmas...  :hype:

11 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Haven't seen anyone being all high and mighty? With people saying they have higher morals because they're waiting? :xcuseme: I'm not bashing anyone for not downloading, I asked a simple question and was attacked left right and sideways. :JLostare: So you're saying its about the sales, but half the people who are going crazy here are saying it isn't about sales, which is it? :xcuseme: & this whole forum is filled with Britney stans, so yes exactly my point...we don't have to worry about downloading. :JLostare: Femme Fatale leaked and it still debuted at number 1. The album had buzz, & people bought it opening week. Who's to say Glory won't? You guys must have very little faith in Britney. This time around she's got the VMAs for promo, which will help bigtime. :arianabye:

They do! This is the same base they thought she couldn't hit no1 on ITUNES LOL 

7 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I have faith in Britney  which is why I had faith in this album. I never made any negative comments towards people downloading it but I have made comments about how I feel it was disrespectful towards her and I stand by that. And I've never wavered in my personal believe that  all the illegal downloads could affect the sales  and her debut. I've also said that it's more than likely going to be because  with so many illegal downloads happening we can't all think that those people are stans who are still going to buy it even though they have it illegally now .  A lot of those people could have just been curious and now they have it and that's that . I've also consistently said that because of this leak will never truly know the affect.  I'm not and never have spoken for others just myself . 

So don't bunch me in with people who have treated you poorly or said something negative towards you because I didn't and I don't agree with them doing that to you. This Thread started with it being a positive place for people who are staying strong and not downloading it until its release date and turned into something completely messy. Welcome  to Exhell, yah know?

1 minute ago, Melinda said:

Thats what im doing, this thread is now the whole exhale to me :BBMAney: i love you *******, hope we stick trough this until the end.. i know i will and i think you will to :bigkiss: then we can have a release party together + talk about the carpool and the vmas...  :hype:

I'll be here!  And I really hope what I just said about the music industry and leaks isn't going to get taken as being "high and mighty"  I get that people are going to download something no matter what is said.  It is what it is.  My point is, if we're going to do that as a society, then it's silly to have meltdowns about the quality of an artist work.  If we collectively are going to share leaks, then yes I's going to have influence on the music industry the artist, and what the label is willing to budget out. lol

5 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I have faith in Britney  which is why I had faith in this album. I never made any negative comments towards people downloading it but I have made comments about how I feel it was disrespectful towards her and I stand by that. And I've never wavered in my personal believe that  all the illegal downloads could affect the sales  and her debut. I've also said that it's more than likely going to be because  with so many illegal downloads happening we can't all think that those people are stans who are still going to buy it even though they have it illegally now .  A lot of those people could have just been curious and now they have it and that's that . I've also consistently said that because of this leak will never truly know the affect.  I'm not and never have spoken for others just myself . 

So don't bunch me in with people who have treated you poorly or said something negative towards you because I didn't and I don't agree with them doing that to you. This Thread started with it being a positive place for people who are staying strong and not downloading it until its release date and turned into something completely messy. Welcome  to Exhell, yah know?

You're right sis. I'm not bunching you in with the wolves. I agree it's messy, but I honestly just asked because I didn't understand the logic. I don't do streaming or any of that stuff once I own the cd, I just buy it and enjoy. I didn't know being a stan meant I had to buy a CD AND stream, I must be oldschool :unreal: but you are entitled to your opinion and I respect it. :tbh:

15 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Really? :xcuseme: You act like all of us is the same way and have said the same things, When did i attack you for example? You asked a question and i answered, then i see you making fun of people in another post about being 12 and thats when i wrote that its unecessary and its usually people in that age that act that way and then you act like a ***** and if you act like a ***** people will act the same way towards you. 

Nobody say we have higher morals, if that has been said im sure it was a bit of a joke... dont take everything so serious. And about the sales, some care about that and some dont... so ofcourse some say its about that and some say its not, we all dont think exactly the same just bc we choose to wait with listening. :arianabye: 

Just now, Draw The Blinds said:

You're right sis. I'm not bunching you in with the wolves. I agree it's messy, but I honestly just asked because I didn't understand the logic. I don't do streaming or any of that stuff once I own the cd, I just download it and enjoy. I didn't know being a stan meant I had to buy a CD & stream, I must be oldschool :unreal: but you are entitled to your opinion and I respect it. :tbh:

Thanks I appreciate that! It can become like a wolf pack in here and when people get negativity towards them they become defensive it's happened to all of us, so I understand. :hugs:

And I'm old school like you. I love the physical aspect of music. I love getting a CD in the mail and having the liner notes and the lyrics. I prefer that much more to streaming. And don't let anyone tell you what it is or isn't to be a Stan. Sticking around and supporting her through thick and thin is what makes you a true fan not how you listen or how many times you stream something.

I think people were just too thirsty and once it leaked they couldn't help themselves. So I definitely understand it from that aspect but I just didn't want anything to ruin this and I wish we could have had a true picture of the impact of this album not to say that that can still happen I hope it does I hope this has little to no effect on it

7 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

You're right sis. I'm not bunching you in with the wolves. I agree it's messy, but I honestly just asked because I didn't understand the logic. I don't do streaming or any of that stuff once I own the cd, I just buy it and enjoy. I didn't know being a stan meant I had to buy a CD AND stream, I must be oldschool :unreal: but you are entitled to your opinion and I respect it. :tbh:

You don't want a Billboard 200 #1?

Just now, Melinda said:

Really? :xcuseme: You act like all of us is the same way and have said the same things, When did i attack you for example? You asked a question and i answered, then i see you making fun of people in another post about being 12 and thats when i wrote that its unecessary and its usually people in that age that act that way and then you act like a ***** and if you act like a ***** people will act the same way towards you. 

Nobody say we have higher morals, if that has been said im sure it was a bit of a joke... dont take everything so serious. And about the sales, some care about that and some dont... so ofcourse some say its about that and some say its not, we all dont think exactly the same just bc we choose to wait with listening. :arianabye: 

I thought you were done talking to me? :xcuseme: Wow, I made one stupid joke about people acting 12, and that means you should act like a ***** towards someone? You act like a ***** cause you want to, no one makes you do anything. :xcuseme: TTYN listening to Glory :messbye:

9 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

I'll be here!  And I really hope what I just said about the music industry and leaks isn't going to get taken as being "high and mighty"  I get that people are going to download something no matter what is said.  It is what it is.  My point is, if we're going to do that as a society, then it's silly to have meltdowns about the quality of an artist work.  If we collectively are going to share leaks, then yes I's going to have influence on the music industry the artist, and what the label is willing to budget out. lol

IA.... and thats what i said before about sharing videos, links etc on social media and youtube... its just spreading instead of keeping it just in here or smth. But earlier today i saw a vid on youtube on my recommendations that said "britney spears full album glory download link".... its a shame, but thats internet for you and people still dont think it matter at all :whitneyshade: 

Anyways, glad i get to share my wait with some of you at least and its to bad people feel the need to ***** about that and ask stupid questions :kisses2all:

I actually don't track Britney's numbers  the way some do here.  I just think it sucks her album is online because a store couldn't wait.  If she is doing more albums, it's always about quality and Britney clearly being genuinely happy with it.  I'm sorry, but to act like material leaking doesn't have influence on the quality of music that ultimately gets made, that's not true.  While I'm not "all about sales" I do realize things can have an impact on the artist and label.  That's my point. lol

Archived