Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be ****** grateful idgaf Wat the gp says Britney sang live for the first time in years and u stupid hoes have the nerve to shade STFUUUU u know DAMN well they were gonna say the same **** they always say b/c they think it's cool. Britney was playful and her shyness was cute and shows her humbleness...u join ****** haters rather than Stan. I hate u stupid ungrateful ******* be a fan and stream and SUPPORT for ****** once u waited 3 years for this and all u hoes do is complain but y'all WILL pay tf up stealin hoes:bichpls:

What can I say! BRITNEY has unleashed a masterpiece - an absolute f**king MASTERPIECE. It's Britney literally in all of her Glory. Whoever came up with the album title btw. Bravo. 

I cant' pick a favourite, each time I listen to the album a different track makes me second guess my existence hahaha. I'm listening to Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) right now and had thought prior to now yes I like but not amazing.. Now I'm living for it. 

Does anyone else now feel like wtf was pretty girls? I don't want to bring it up... To taint the moment. I actually don't hate the song infact I bopped to it for months along with Toms Diner last year. But just thinking of it now makes me think? What was she thinking if she was working on these absolute gems? And put that out?! Anyway enough of pretty girls. 

Iam so proud of Britney, and this stellar album. A part of me is a little sad, because somehow it plays like a goodbye. Bowing out with one almighty bang. 

Thankyou BRITNEY. To hear you return like this, gives me life  :kisses2all:

Guest Dexmorgan89

Hahahahahaahhahahahaah!! :hype:

This song if promoted properly can burn the charts for weeeeeks!! Its got all the ingredients of a viral smasher :kisses2all:

Guest Dexmorgan89

If i'm dancing deserves to be a non-bonus track. They shouldn't deprive the general public of this smasher. 

Iff i'm DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCCCCINGGGGG,Iff i'm DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCCCCINGGGGG ,Iff i'm DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCCCCINGGGGG  :ahhh: 

Archived