Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glory is the perfect album title! Whoever came up with that suggestion has my praise. Upon first listen Glory became my favourite Britney album. Have been listening nonstop since the leak. Reminds me of Femme Fatale when I listened to it every day for about 3 months, haha! Cant wait to buy the physical copy once it hits stores here in SA. As fans we can be really proud... :hype:

Okay... i listen to the album for the first time today and it was sooooo worth the wait, i said i knew it was going to be the best thing shes done in a while and i was right, DAMN!!!! :ahhh: 

Its a ******* masterpiece, i literally got chills and had tears in my eyes, its so different but its soooo her.... so glad she finally got to do an album she wanted and did the type of sound i wanted for years, god her voice and the vibe.... :makeitrain:

if my BF dont like this im gonna slap him so hard, tie him upp and have it on repeat until he loves it, i was about o say torture him with it but that impossible bc it soooo good  :crying11::bopney:

1 minute ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I will travel thru europe next year, a lot of countries are on my hitlist! Omg I love the food! My Journey will begin in April 2017.:cooltshirt:

food is not good in Antalya unfortunately :bbgumstare:

u should try İstanbul,Antiochia ( Hatay ),Gaziantep and some other cities not Antalya def :mhm: 

but Antalya to travel for the win :gelis: 

Archived