Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does sound like Dark Horse in the prechorus.

Katy Perry wishes her songs were as great though.

Actually the album has a lot of sounds that are similar to other tracks, Love Me Down has that Pretty Girls part, Hard to Forget Ya screams Candy by Mandy Moore, and I haven't seen anyone talking about it (I guess she wasn't that hard to forget :hype:) but one of the reviews even commented it sampled Come On Over by Xtina, wtf? :madonna:

Invitation also sounds like something Katy Perry or Ellie Goulding would do. Just Luv Me, is like Selena or Bieber, Better is Lean On meets Cheap Thrills, Coupure Électrique sounds like Alizée (onlu French singer I know hahaha). Even Man on the Moon sounds like something Paris Hilton would do, but a million billion times better. So basically the whole album has a lot of familiar sounds, but Britney printed her signature on each track and made them better. It's like what I always say, that any song would sound better with Britney's voice, well, that's basically what she did with this album.

• Super Mods

11 PM EST really?  Interesting I'm PST and have been thinking I still have several hours to wait. lol

SO APPARENTLY IT'S AT 11 PM EASTERN

I'M SHOOK 

IS THIS TRUE?

Just checked Twitter and that's what everyone is saying tbh

gret.gif

I CANNOT WAAAAIIIITTTTTTT

Archived