Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and i pre-ordered it only on iTunes US (y'know, the Billboard charts) + my local Amazon still has NOT processed the physical copy's shipping...and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Somebody help me. :selenerz:

Should i just cancel the Amazon pre-order (it obviously won't arrive tomorrow), buying the digital version on Italy iTunes (i can't wait anymore, lol) instead and then purchasing the physical copy tomorrow in a store near my home?

Thanks. :moorangu: 

UPDATE: Amazon said it will arrive on release date anyway, lol...let's wait and see...by the way i'm currently jamming to the full album on Spotify... i'm bald. :overwhelm:

...and i pre-ordered it only on iTunes US (y'know, the Billboard charts) + my local Amazon still has NOT processed the physical copy's shipping...and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Should i just cancel the Amazon pre-order (it obviously won't arrive tomorrow), buying the digital version on Italy iTunes (i can't wait anymore, lol) instead and then purchasing the physical copy tomorrow in a store near my home?

keep strong tumblr_obd7m4tedY1v1imkwo1_250.gif tumblr_obd7m4tedY1v1imkwo1_250.gif

NO.

You can still discover/listen to it on Spotify. If you want to get the physical copy from a store tomorrow then cancel the Amazon pre order, it's up to you.

Archived