?? Glory (Japonese Bonus Track) ??

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all Scary was actually released as a Japanese bonus before the fan edition because we had the song before the fan edition had been released

2nd Mikos who has been right about all the Glory info said we are getting 2 Japanese bonuses that are most likely new songs and PG will not be one of them! 

You're right! butthe plan for fan premium was to release that bonus track anyways so japan a the end didn't had a exclusive bonus, that's the point. That's why they probably changed the deluxe back cover and the  cd colour. to sell a exclusive version even f US had the bonus track as well. 

Let's wait and see, at least a japanese friend told me that the album will have 2 bonus tracks, remixes mostly.

Whatever the tracks are, Pretty Girl's/Remixes/new songs, the album is amazing already. And if it is Pretty Girls/Remixes that just means it's one less copy for me to buy

Japanese Copies are a must! trust me :) i have britney's discography made in japan and all of them are better than US copies

Archived