Make Me Original Video

OCBoy1985

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk sis, but this situation is really strange tbh, like I expected team Britney not to speak, but David could've address the issue, that's why it's odd to me :cigney:

None of Britney's collaborators ever speak really. I think Non Disclosure Agreements are pretty common with Brit and that's why we never hear very much. Plus, it's heavily rumoured that David was really the one who pulled the plug on the project because he wasn't happy with the amount of product placement in the final cut so he asked for his name to be removed. If this is true then he would have no reason to trash Britney or speak out.

I'd love the original Make Me video to happen but I honestly don't think it will. Promotionally it makes no sense. What we've seen so far isn't even that shocking so I don't see what impact it would have if they released it now

None of Britney's collaborators ever speak really. I think Non Disclosure Agreements are pretty common with Brit and that's why we never hear very much. Plus, it's heavily rumoured that David was really the one who pulled the plug on the project because he wasn't happy with the amount of product placement in the final cut so he asked for his name to be removed. If this is true then he would have no reason to trash Britney or speak out.

I'd love the original Make Me video to happen but I honestly don't think it will. Promotionally it makes no sense. What we've seen so far isn't even that shocking so I don't see what impact it would have if they released it now

That's still an odd situation to me :cigney:

I won't I didn't ***** the first time LOL 

I did. On the inside, I'm not expecting the video before the VMA so if we get it I'll be happy. 

If not I'll just keep rewatching the VMA performance and think that it's the actual video(imagine in the performance of Make Me is so iconic it overpasses the view count of the new video) 

Yeah, it's just a very weird situation that makes little sense, like with Perfume, we got an explanation from Khan, but rn, no one is speaking about the issue, just alleged "sources" :cigney:

It's weird to me because every other "scrapped" video was just re-edited and worked around. Not make me. The excuse of it not making sense was clearly bogus no matter what. Has anyone watched any of her videos? Most don't make sense and have hella awesome choreography and costumes and *** appeal. Britney could have had the video edited for the price they allegedly paid to have it filmed. This is just bs to me. Ugh I'm so salty.

I did. On the inside, I'm not expecting the video before the VMA so if we get it I'll be happy. 

If not I'll just keep rewatching the VMA performance and think that it's the actual video(imagine in the performance of Make Me is so iconic it overpasses the view count of the new video) 

I did too I was expecting to see what we all saw her shoot LOL 

Hey I look at like this if it doesn't come we already seen more than half the video anyway.

It's weird to me because every other "scrapped" video was just re-edited and worked around. Not make me. The excuse of it not making sense was clearly bogus no matter what. Has anyone watched any of her videos? Most don't make sense and have hella awesome choreography and costumes and *** appeal. Britney could have had the video edited for the price they allegedly paid to have it filmed. This is just bs to me. Ugh I'm so salty.

True, that's also why it's weird, like why scrap a whole video? It never happened before, it's just so weird but knowing her team, we'll probably never get an explanation :drinky:

its not coming. that would make no sense. so lachapelle shot the album shoot but they decided to scrap that too so are they gonna also release a CD with his pictures? no. lol you all have to stop. that video is NOT coming!

SO WHY WAS THE ORIGINAL PHOTOSHOOT CANCELLED TOO :whitneyshade:

exactly! lol we posted that at the same time!

Can we just move on :awks: it's not happening, thats why the Glory booklet is from that horrendous video, ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, let's just enjoy what shes delivering atm (music and performances) and pretend that video doesnt even exist, not that hard :arianabye:

its not coming. that would make no sense. so lachapelle shot the album shoot but they decided to scrap that too so are they gonna also release a CD with his pictures? no. lol you all have to stop. that video is NOT coming!

exactly! lol we posted that at the same time!

Yeah, thinking about it, if it was true it would be the biggest publicity stunt since Beyoncé marriage with Jay-Z and her pregnancy :chershade:

Archived