Have you ever read a book of Britney?

LanaBrit

I've never read any of these OFFICIAL books, no.

HOWEVER I've read the Steve Dennis biography and it completely blew my mind. 

He went to Kentwood etc. and spoke to all these people that she grew up around and people she's worked with closely throughout her career and it makes for a really eye-opening and insightful read. :mhm:

It's also makes you really think about the price of fame and really made me realise I would never want to be famous. :ehno:

Y'all should seriously pick it up if you haven't read it already! :bigtime:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:xcuseme:
Are u sure that ur family is not rich? cuz u cannot own a place in mecidiyekoy by yourself only by teaching english.
the rent should be around 1k - 1,5k a month + bills + food :xcuseme:

True.

My family supports me. But why is it so surprising?You know this area pretty well, I pay 1.3 a month(without bills). lol I teach English because I studied English lit and I want to become a writer.  Are you in istanbul too?

True.

My family supports me. But why is it so surprising?You know this area pretty well, I pay 1.3 a month(without bills). lol I teach English because I studied English lit and I want to become a writer.  Are you in istanbul too?

yes i am.
and now that explains how u own a place there... your familys support :xcuseme:

haha yes. And it's such a good city for gays. Everyone's gay tbh. lol Might as well rename Suma beach to "gay beach." 

not everyones gay. and gays in this city/country is just bad. :xcuseme:
i'd rather die single than being with one of those gays in istanbul. :xcuseme:

haha yes. And it's such a good city for gays. Everyone's gay tbh. lol Might as well rename Suma beach to "gay beach." 

don't get me wrong but iran killing gays so you think that istanbul is good city for gays :crying11:

turkish men try to keep it, and it's tragic imo:blol: but i'm glad your happiness, i hope all the gays in iran can come here, they need to be free :bwink:

lol not really. It's same as turkey, we don't have clubs but we have underground parties 7 days a week tbh. And I had two serious relationships there. (one lasted 3 years) Don't believe everything you see on TV.

the movie ''stoning of soraya'' is enough for me to know about iran :sobbing:

Yes I read all her books back in the day. I kinda regret throwing it away ( well my heart to heart one got water damaged and mangled so yeah...) but its not the greatest literature, its just like how Britney speaks in interviews and a mother's gift is definitely a cheesy sappy book mostly appeals to girls. I can definitely see Britney had a hand in writing it because it had a lot of unnecessary poetic descriptions...I always thought the part where the girl is chewing her bf's tank top despite him saying he smells like gasoline was weird and her saying she doesnt care...the description was pretty detailed and makes it even more weird. Only Britney. :pieceofwhat:

the movie ''stoning of soraya'' is enough for me to know about iran :sobbing:

That's showing how iran "used" to be. It's based on the past, not current. Now you'll be officially excused from Military service if you prove you are gay (by multiple therapy sessions) so it ain't a big deal anymore. Honestly I think muslims here are more restrict and hadn't been for tourists costantly coming here, they would've not been so okay with gays. But normal people in Iran are pretty friendly to gays now. 

Archived