In hindsight was "Blackoutney"...

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know how in high school you have freshman year sophmore year junior year and senior year? Welll take her albums from blackout on as her high school education, you are jot the same person you were when you were a freshman when you are a junior or a senior, you live and you learn, musical projects reveal a lot about where you are in your life at the moment of recording by the topics you choose to engage but they dont define you as a person, I always saw britney as a very mature girl who grew up around adults and in a bussiness setting, way more quick and witty than a regular person like us, but just like us the human urges make you go out of your way to enjoy all life has to offer, its like what we saw happening with biever not long ago, even tho theres jo comparisson inbetween them but the whole being a millionare out of your own earning so young and with so many snakes around and an adventurous mind and maybe a couple regrets and a rebellious spirit ayou end up acting up... Even now when I hear her speak i realize that she is a very centered woman out of her being raised that way and probably the people she surrounds herself with even though everyone likes having fun she seems super into the day to day life rather than the splurges of a crazy party lifestyle but she lives te best of both worlds because she is friends with her dancers who are also wild and just spending time with them it means that that side its also still in her u know.. It. Honestly takes years to achieve balance after being trown off the center and she seemed to be enjoying her balnace for a while now, maybe later she will get into being out like we see other celebs but we dont know if maybe she already does that u know.. So to answer your question, no blackoutney wasnt the real britney it was who she was back then, a young experimental woman, the real britney is now in her room in vegas doing some yoga before going to reharsals for the VMAs and consulting with her people what to tweet tomorrow for the album release lol :mj::thinkney::awyeah:

Archived