Pick Britney singles that should have been #1

Ariallah

**** billboard hot 100, for lying on her chart positions tbh :tiffeyeroll:  

If Try Again was #1 with no physical copies, then how the **** didnt Oops go #1 :tiffeyeroll: Try again deserved to be #1 tho :tifftear:

Anyways my list:

1. Oops!.. I Did It Again, a definite Britney single that cemented Britney as the pop princess. 

2. Toxic, again the ****. :tiffeyeroll: . Mind you Toxic took its time to hit #9 on the hot 100. 

3 and 4. Gimme More and Circus, fr? #3 billy bye. Gimme More is already certified 2x Platinum in the US. Circus is a different story, it debuted high but failed to stay on the charts for long. It still peaked at #3. I feel like if Circus was discounted or something it would have hit #1 for sure.

5. Make Me.. sigh... I know, I know the video sucked :tiffeyeroll: but so does everybody elses. In fact disney make me is hundred times better than tragic party videos people release with their iphones these days. Atleast Bleache has the common courtesy to record from a mac computer, and she actually puts stolen imagery I mean art in her videos. Fact is Make Me is prob one of the best songs released this year, and one of the best Britney singles since the circus era. Sadly from this generation Gagas the only artist capable of making iconic videos :tiffanycries:  My point is make me should have been Britneys biggest hit in her career. a multiweek #1 for sure :tiffdrink:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In sorry but all of them.

I mean, can you even remember half of the songs that made number 1 instead? 

No.

Her songs are all classics in their own way and many were so ahead of their time, or set the tone for what then became popular thereafter.

She's always down-played and overlooked as an artist. :nyheadache:

Archived