It's Glory Eve! Last Minute Push to Prepare for a #1 ATTACK!

PraiseQueenBrit

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buy your digital copy of Glory on iTunes, Google Play or Amazon Music. Buy your physical copies at Target, Walmart, FYE, HHgregg, Best Buy, your local CD store...or pre-order on Amazon now!

NOW - STREAMING (1500 streams = 1 sale):

If you are in the United States have your Spotify and Apple Music accounts set up! Prepare YouTube playlists for tomorrow's launch, so that the song's refresh on your page but are on loop, KEEP VOLUME UP, DON'T MUTE. 

If you are NOT in the United States:

- DOWNLOAD "HOLA" VPN, CREATE YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT AND SWITCH TO UNITED STATES. 

- STREAM ON APPLE MUSIC ONCE YOU HAVE US VPN SET UP

- STREAM ON YOUTUBE ONCE YOU HAVE US VPN SET UP

- ADDITIONALLY: Download the app TunnleBear on your phone, it allows you to unlock new websites (streaming services) with US vpns! SUPER EASY.

TEA (track equivalent album) = purchase track for track on diff versions of the album or on diff digital platforms to boost TEA sales for the album's chart position. 

BTW: GRINDR USERS: GO TO EVERY ONE ON YOUR DISPLAY AND TELL THEM THAT BRITNEY SPEARS' NEW ALBUM IS OUT, SHAMELESS PROMO, I DO IT :truthtea:

*Don't suggest buying vinyl, if you're buying it for the sole purpose of chart position, items don't ship till November*

THAT'S IT YA'LL, HAPPY GLORY EVE!!!! 

I preordered on iTunes earlier this month and will be the physical copy this Monday and will be buying the Japan version too!

I preordered on iTunes earlier this month and will be the physical copy this Monday and will be buying the Japan version too!

Good!

It will be available in Mexico, since they've had the copies for a week now. And I saw somewhere that there was promo in Brazil too, so I guess it will be available there too. 

I think you'll be okay, at least on the digital end

I'm promoting a lot on Grindr, offering free bj if they buy Make me or Glory :bwink:

same <3

Does it count if i stream the album outside the US, like in Spotify? 

If you don't have Hola, try googling your country and how the album chart is made up. 

In UK, the 2 MOST streamed songs on an album get ignored and then they add up streams of all the other tracks on the album and divide by 1000 to come up with 1 sale, I think. 

They do it differently in every country tho. Some countries don't include streaming in their album sales. 

If you don't have Hola, try googling your country and how the album chart is made up. 

In UK, the 2 MOST streamed songs on an album get ignored and then they add up streams of all the other tracks on the album and divide by 1000 to come up with 1 sale, I think. 

They do it differently in every country tho. Some countries don't include streaming in their album sales. 

I do have Hola, and i am going to stream it on the web version, but i will definitely play it even more in my cellphone, and so im concerned that the streams from my phone won't count or something  :awks:

All those streamings of the songs she already posted on Spotify count for the sales too?

No they don't of course. The #1 would have be guaranteed had it been that way.

They count the streams starting from the 26th. So in a few hours.

Albums are always released on Friday so they meet the start of the tracking week.

Archived