That "insider" guy who said that we'd be getting the original MM MV posted on Universe

Zulu Spears

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

now he also knows that the second single was chosen, yeah sure jan. another friend i guess?:notatall:

"Thats fine. I never said a date, there was a 'tentative' one on the plan that was subject to change. I thought before the VMA's but we are still a couple of days away....we will know for sure if the plan was right or not when she announces the second single right? Until then, we can insert the 'You're going to have to wait and see gif here'"

If he is reaffirming that the video is coming sometime between the VMAs and iHeart Radio, and says that the date was tentative, then why does he say that the plan could be WRONG above? Even he has to "wait and see" if anything he is saying is right, even though he's marketing it to different Britney forums as "tentative" facts.

1z16vkn.jpg

AhhHH here here

Chrisnay posted:

Anyways, gotta run...have a life to attend to. Book mark me, and drag me if it doesn't come and a second single is announced! ...Im not here to argue with people. I post because I am hopeful and my friend gave me a reason to be hopeful....and please remember what the word "tentative" means. 

Be safe, Be well, and Buy/Gift Glory tonight at midnight <3

LOLOL :lanacackle:

This keeps getting better :ricackle:

Or he's petrified he'll get dragged again (Exhale style)....lucky for him it's all puppies and rainbows on the other site.:ricackle:

:hype: He'll get dragged even worse on Galaxia. Those ******** are legitimately psychotic. Hell, the "owner" Manuela stole the site from the original owner and threatened to out him as gay to his parents AND threatened his sister on Facebook, when she's not even on forums. :yaknow: So poor Chrisnay if he thinks he won't get absolutely ****** UP on there. :haha:

We may be *******, but like New York, we're ******* to the heart and don't act fake. Galaxia gets your guard down and strikes like a cobra. :grimace: Good riddance.

:hype: He'll get dragged even worse on Galaxia. Those ******** are legitimately psychotic. Hell, the "owner" Manuela stole the site from the original owner and threatened to out him as gay to his parents AND threatened his sister on Facebook, when she's not even on forums. :yaknow: So poor Chrisnay if he thinks he won't get absolutely ****** UP on there. :haha:

We may be *******, but like New York, we're ******* to the heart and don't act fake. Galaxia gets your guard down and strikes like a cobra. :grimace: Good riddance.

:orangu2:

LMFAO WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THIS 

***** get lost with your lying ***!

Changing the date from "around the vmas" to now anytime up to the iheart performance and also "plans could change". ***** you a liar.

Ran away from exhale because people started to expose your flop ***. 

Claiming in the thread you created that "why would I lie, I don't care about rep on an online forum or about having a hit thread" then bitching on facebook about how your "95 page hit thread" was deleted :drown:

GOODBYE 

tumblr_mm6eg2CQIz1s9m0wdo1_500.gif

LMFAO WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THIS 

***** get lost with your lying ***!

Changing the date from "around the vmas" to now anytime up to the iheart performance and also "plans could change". ***** you a liar.

Ran away from exhale because people started to expose your flop ***. 

Claiming in the thread you created that "why would I lie, I don't care about rep on an online forum or about having a hit thread" then bitching on facebook about how your "95 page hit thread" was deleted :drown:

GOODBYE 

tumblr_mm6eg2CQIz1s9m0wdo1_500.gif

Nnnnnnn me :orangu: 

Archived