That "insider" guy who said that we'd be getting the original MM MV posted on Universe

Zulu Spears

Not sure if AP but that Chrisnay guy posted this on Universe (I don't believe any of it...I just thought some of you would want to know about it):

Hi Guys!

Left Exhale to post here. Not a fan of that site, so thought I would post here :)

Here is the deal not going to tell all the details again...but we might get the video during her VMA's /iheart radio tour....I do not want to get hopes up! So please do not. Last update I had was it was TBD and the person who has access to the info is slightly removed from it so plans could possibly change.

Again not trolling, not trying to get hopes up....ALTHOUGH mine are really high, and my friend swears...so we will have to wait and see. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if AP but that Chrisnay guy posted this on Universe (I don't believe any of it...I just thought some of you would want to know about it):

Hi Guys!

Left Exhale to post here. Not a fan of that site, so thought I would post here :)

Here is the deal not going to tell all the details again...but we might get the video during her VMA's /iheart radio tour....I do not want to get hopes up! So please do not. Last update I had was it was TBD and the person who has access to the info is slightly removed from it so plans could possibly change.

Again not trolling, not trying to get hopes up....ALTHOUGH mine are really high, and my friend swears...so we will have to wait and see. 

I wouldn't be surprised that it's Chrisnay's new account.

Plus... "My friend swears?" ***** please.

Archived