Everyone Calm Down, Britney Does Sing Along In Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love ha! Of course she had no real clue that's so Britney! You would think she would look up a couple of episodes on YouTube or cheese all over Instagram no clips there? :yesokay:

But you could tell in the beginning she look shy and had her arms crossed so hopefully she opens up cuz in that interview she said she was really surprised and had fun and that she was surprised how funny James is I think it should be good!:hype:

they probably told her what's the name of the show sooner or later. if you hear karaoke even 1 hour before shooting you know you are supposed to sing :madonna:
that's why I find it hard to believe she was surprised with singing :overitkbye:

ikr? and she always said she loves karaoke to. I mean they cant force her to do it, and if they say "Britney you are gonna do this carpool karaoke" im pretty sure she say "whats that?" if she dont now shes not stupid:yaknow: and i think shes more surprised about how James is and when he starts to sing... i mean he sings really loud and is so in to it so im sure she maybe wasnt prepared for that lol... 

Archived