there is NO WAY she's doing all this promo just for the album

goincrazy4brit

another performance??? really?? i'm in shock:hype:

and i'm sure still there is much more to come (grammys amas and other awrards that i don't even know):ahhh:

there is no way she's doing all that just for glory :bwink:

i mean one month later? she's gonna be everywhere on september!!:scalped:

sooo i think she's planning a worldwide tour just when vegas shows comes to an end :scalped:

after 4 years on vegas and a disastrous album (bj) it would have been difficult for her to sell tickets around the world :yaknow:

so she needs to go out there you know!

she's coming for that moneyyyy cause from vegas she's getting coins (for her standards lol):bwink:

are you ready for GLORY WW TOUR??? :shhh:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another performance??? really?? i'm in shock:hype:

and i'm sure still there is much more to come (grammys amas and other awrards that i don't even know):ahhh:

there is no way she's doing all that just for glory :bwink:

i mean one month later? she's gonna be everywhere on september!!:scalped:

sooo i think she's planning a worldwide tour just when vegas shows comes to an end :scalped:

after 4 years on vegas and a disastrous album (bj) it would have been difficult for her to sell tickets around the world :yaknow:

so she needs to go out there you know!

she's coming for that moneyyyy cause from vegas she's getting coins (for her standards lol):bwink:

are you ready for GLORY WW TOUR??? :shhh:

I'm hoping she does some sit down interviews as well.. Like how she did during the Britney Jean press tour.. I LOVE being able to go on YouTube and watch videos of her just talking LOL I'm a creeper..... :dorkney:

She's gotten so much better at public speaking and I love seeing it. 

Vegas is until end of 2017. Yes, she will defintieltyy announce world tour one year earlier :zoomzoom:

Maybe she is finally happy with the album and SHE wants to promote it!?

:bpo: can you read? did i said that she will announce a ww tour this year?

i'm just saying that she needs to go out there once again 

she needs the exposure again cause after 4 years on vegas...honie..it's been 4 years and for the gp britney is nowhere to be found

and she will not make another album anytime soon :zoomzoom: obviously:zoomzoom:

I love how you guys come up with these theories to suit your agendas and then when it doesnt happen, ya'll go ape ****. She's finally doing promo that you guys ***** and acuse her of being lazy to not do it, now that she's doing it,the next step is to hope for a tour even after what Britney voiced how she doesnt enjoy it. This will never end, greed is an evil thing.:sickofu:

Archived