Britney Announces Apple Music Festival Performance

Jordan Miller

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sometimes check Gagadaily's entertaiment page for fun (they are very active there) to discuss about pop culture with them (BTW they adore glory) and saw that the line up is out there and thought to my self that there is no way Britney is performing and SHE IS :hype:

SHE IS DELIVERING GOOD MUSIC, DOING PROMO AND LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER :kisses2all:

What if she won't sing :omg: I'd love to see those meltdowns tbh :receipts1:

you can only apply for it if you are from the uk and even if you are chosen it still doesn't mean it will be the day that gooney will be preforming:sickofu:

“I’m so excited to go back to London, which is a special place for me to visit and I’m really looking forward to performing at the Apple Music Festival. It’s also their 10th birthday! It’s going to be a great party.” - Britney Spears

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160824006244/en/Apple-Music-Festival-Light-London-10-Nights

Excuse me what did y'all say? :lessons::xcuseme::lanacackle::arianabye:

JUST APPLIED FOR TICKETS, HALLELUJAH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME WIN THEM!

By the way, most acts in the past (or at least Kylie, The Lumineers and Coldplay who are the only acts I've bothered watching there) usually do at least an hour long show so expect more than what we get at iHeart. I'm thinking we'll get a very condensed version of Vegas with less props and a few more Glory songs.

Apple Music keep giving me an error when I click on "Win Tickets" even though I live in the UK. DAMN IT, I NEED TO ENTER THE TICKET DRAW NOW. I'm not missing the queen performing in the UK for the first time in five years! :hype:

I KNOW!! WHY?! LIKE I THINK MAYBE TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DO IT?

Just applied for tickets :myjam:

PLEASE HOW U DID IT?

JUST APPLIED FOR TICKETS, HALLELUJAH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME WIN THEM!

By the way, most acts in the past (or at least Kylie, The Lumineers and Coldplay who are the only acts I've bothered watching there) usually do at least an hour long show so expect more than what we get at iHeart. I'm thinking we'll get a very condensed version of Vegas with less props and a few more Glory songs.

HOW YOU DID IT?!

Archived