Britney's SPOTIFY listeners **** on FGL and Streisand

So coming into tomorrow, they may currently have the edge on Pre orders, BUT they won't have a crazy dedicated fanbase who will BOTH STREAM THE HELLOUT OF THEIR ALBUMS AND BUY MULTIPLE PHYSICAL COPIES. Britney, however, DOES. She will beat them in streaming and that's SO HUGE TO FOCUS ON THIS WHOLE WEEK. Let's compare streaming listeners: 

BRITNEY: 11,641,137 

FGL: 4,607,864 

BARBARA: 650,250 (Tragic) 

SO BEFORE WE EVEN BEGIN TO ***** ABOUT SALES, we need to remember that Britney has strong front loaded sales, an Album that is HIGHLY supported and a fanbase that is going to buy multiple copies each, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: SHE WILL KICK *** WITH STREAMING COMPARED TO THEM. Our job is to SPAM EVERY ONE OF OUR FACEBOOKS/INSTAS/TWITTERS/SNAPS with LINKS TO STREAM HER ALBUM/PROMOTE THE **** OUT OF IT. It's already critically acclaimed and other fan bases are Stanning for it. We need to SPAM THE GP AND SPREAD THE GLORY. 

Even if they beat her physical sales, SHE CAN WIN BASED ON STREAMING! 

WE GOT THIS ARMY, LETS MAKE HER PROUD AF AND AIM HIGH!!!! CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW NIGHT! :comingthru:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

I'd be really pleasantly surprised if she debuts at number one, I'm a SPOTIFY listeners so Imma play the album all day long naturally, new Britney music. 

Guest Brichney.

It's feasible, especially cuz we also will be buying many copies, FGL AND BARB don't have a dedicated fanbase like we do and they don't stream like we will. 

I can take a number two debut, but lower than that is embarrassing. BJ everyone? :drown: 

I love this album so no disrespect, not comparing it to Myah Jean in NO WAY! :ahhh:

Archived