Glory on the charts. (Pre order) - Updated 20 hours left until release

Freakshow__

• Super Mods

itunes are track you purchase, apple music are tracks you stream. So you would want to purchase individual tracks via itunes BUT listen to them on apple music to get streaming points. :myjam:

OK! I also have iCloud Music Library enabled, which I think makes itunes music files available on my phone/computer rather than the streaming files. Does that seem right? Would I have to turn off iCloud Music Library in order to have the stream audio files available on my phone for streaming/offline listening?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly a lot of people seem to be loving the album (as they should, it's amazing)

My friends, one is a xtina stan and one is a Beyonce stan, both went crazy over the album and said it's the best album of 2016.

If we try our best, it might debut at #1 

OK! I also have iCloud Music Library enabled, which I think makes itunes music files available on my phone/computer rather than the streaming files. Does that seem right? Would I have to turn off iCloud Music Library in order to have the stream audio files available on my phone for streaming/offline listening?

girl i am not sure anymore :beynah:

to stream I usually listen through the apple music app rather than itunes directly. If you are unsure how to make streaming count, get spotify (its free) and stream there! :myjam:

• Super Mods

girl i am not sure anymore :beynah:

to stream I usually listen through the apple music app rather than itunes directly. If you are unsure how to make streaming count, get spotify (its free) and stream there! :myjam:

Sorry! :kidcries: I just want to make sure my streams count tbh :gobaby: I'll check out Spotify tho :moorangu:

sorry can someone tell me how I can help? I've been requesting on mediabase non-stop. I've had clumsy and mmo on repeat on spotify. Should I be streaming now or after the album drops???

Wait till tomorrow. It's gonna be a pretty busy week streaming the album nonstop. 

Welcome to Exhale :kisses2all:

Speaking of streaming, do you know something about YT "topics"? I've noticed basically every artist has this, I don't think it's a channel per se, but they're called the name of the artist, and then topic, and they upload all of the songs from all of the albums and stuff. I'm subscribed to it, since I discovered it, but I was never able to play the videos, until today :orly: I don't know why it wasn't available for me before, or what's that in the first place, but I guess they're getting available to more people.

I'm talking about this:

Mmmm that look like some sort of "hashtag" I mean a page of videos related with those artist, and I can't watch that video but if go to that section I can see some covers and stuff like, besides Britney's official videos of course.

They aren't uploading videos, it's just some kind of pre-defined search.

That video of DYWCO was probably deleted because it wasn't official, I can't find Glory tracks on YT because they're deleting them so fast.

Apple is so confusing sis please just use Spotify, we can see the numbers of plays the next day and get an idea of the streams.

Wait till tomorrow. It's gonna be a pretty busy week streaming the album nonstop. 

Welcome to Exhale :kisses2all:

thanks ^^. i usually just lurk but i've been a stan for 8 years and I don't really like posting here. i usually make accounts whenever theres a new era lol. guess im kinda a flop fan lol  :flop::hahayea:

Mmmm that look like some sort of "hashtag" I mean a page of videos related with those artist, and I can't watch that video but if go to that section I can see some covers and stuff like, besides Britney's official videos of course.

They aren't uploading videos, it's just some kind of pre-defined search.

That video of DYWCO was probably deleted because it wasn't official, I can't find Glory tracks on YT because they're deleting them so fast.

I'm sure it's something official, or semi-official, because all the artists have it, even Latin artists, in Britney's case they have a lot of remixes, especially from the singles' albums, and The Singles Collection tracks, and Greatest Hits, plus basically all of the albums. Make Me..., PS, Clumsy, the MM remixes, DYWCO, and I can play them, but I do see they're not available everywhere. They were all uploaded last year, and they all have around 300 - 700 views, only the latest have over 10,000.

Edit: I just read the whole description lol it says auto-generated by YouTube, and the record label is cited, so they must be the only official audio clips, besides the VEVO accounts, because precisely last year is when they started to remove a lot of unofficial clips. They should be able to played everywhere though.

Amazon top sellers (cd's)

#01 Barbra Streisand (=)

#05 Florida Georgia Line (+2)

#07 Britney Spears (+1)

Amazon top sellers (digital)

#09 Florida Georgia Line (=)

#10 Britney Spears (=)

#28 Barbra Streisand (+8)

Itumes (top preorders) 

#01 Barbra Streisand (=)

#02 Florida Georgia Line (=)

#04 Britney Spears (=)