Glory on the charts. (Pre order) - Updated 20 hours left until release

Freakshow__

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I converted my current Apple Music account to Apple Music's Family Plan just so I can play on multiple devices. Does anyone know if those plays would count as individual spins, or is it that one account = one spin only? 

For example, Device 1 can be playing Make Me while Device 2 will be playing Private Show = 2 spins? Or if I play Make Me on Device 1 and then play it again on Device 2 = 1 spin?

Sorry, I'm not sure how to explain it fully.

I get perfectly what you're saying.  I would recommend you also streaming YouTube (MM) just in case... Also you can get Spotify free on one device and play the **** out of Glory.

I get perfectly what you're saying.  I would recommend you also streaming YouTube (MM) just in case... Also you can get Spotify free on one device and play the **** out of Glory.

Thanks - but isn't it exclusive to Apple Music? I want to contribute to first week sales as much as possible, so I don't want to sign up for Spotify and end up not being able to use it. I actually don't like the sound quality on Spotify, so I never subscribed to the service.

I think the Youtube alternative is the best. I have four devices ready - 2 laptops and 1 tablet, and 1 mobile phone ready. I'll probably allocate it to have:

Laptop 1 - Apple Music streaming

Laptop 2 - Make Me Official Video

Tablet - Make Me Audio

Mobile phone - I dunno, but if the album is available on Spotify, I'll do it. If not, I dunno... watch the video on Vevo itself?

• Super Mods

I thought this was Apple exclusive as well but GLORY is available everywhere (Amazon, Google Play, etc)

Yeah which makes me think that it won't be exclusively streamed through Apple Music only. When she announced the album, though, it seemed like she said that it would be exclusively on Apple Music for streaming. Two reputable Apple news sites claimed that as well.

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/08/04/britney-spears-glory-exclusive-apple-music/

https://9to5mac.com/2016/08/03/britney-spears-glory-streaming-exclusively-on-apple-music/#more-441139 

Scared or not, it's fighting time. Please do with all force. Be unite and no meltdown plz.

Whatever will happen, let it be. I will be satisfied bc I do everything :)

I already stopped listening to Glory just to build some hype. I'm going to stream literally EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE I can. Youtube, Shazam, Spotify...

Let's do it.

:messbye:

Flawless stans :bop:

• Super Mods

Keep in mind Britney has been #01 already on preorders and has reportedly sold over 43k based on preorders (not confirmed tho). Tomorrow night it's gonna start an epic battle for that #01 Billboard 200 album. 

Amazon top sellers (cd's)

#01 Barbra Streisand - #07 Florida Georgia Line - #08 Britney Spears.

Amazon top sellers (digital)

#09 Florida Georgia Line - #10 Britney Spears - #36 Barbra Streisand

Itumes (top preorders) 

#01 Barbra Streisand - #02 Florida Georgia Line - #04 Britney Spears

are you guys ready to stream? That will define Britney's position. It could be number 1,2,3 or even 4 depending on streams.

Some female artists releases in the past 12 months and what can we expect...

first number goes for pure album sales and then (equivalent album units). See how streaming can impact sales?

Selena Gomez - Revival: 85.000 (117.000)
Janet Jackson - Unbreakable: 109.000 (116.000)
Meghan Trainor - Thank You: 84.000 (107.000)

I'll keep updating this thread for the next 24 hours. Stay tuned. 

OK also serious question. Isn't there a difference between iTunes audio file and Apple Music audio file? If there's a difference I want to make sure that I repeatedly listen to the correct file format!

OK also serious question. Isn't there a difference between iTunes audio file and Apple Music audio file? If there's a difference I want to make sure that I repeatedly listen to the correct file format!

itunes are track you purchase, apple music are tracks you stream. So you would want to purchase individual tracks via itunes BUT listen to them on apple music to get streaming points. :myjam:

No, Glory won't be an Apple music exclusive, her streaming stats are awful there, I mean awful! I remember Make Me on Apple Music charts...A mess. :bthink:

Speaking of streaming, do you know something about YT "topics"? I've noticed basically every artist has this, I don't think it's a channel per se, but they're called the name of the artist, and then topic, and they upload all of the songs from all of the albums and stuff. I'm subscribed to it, since I discovered it, but I was never able to play the videos, until today :orly: I don't know why it wasn't available for me before, or what's that in the first place, but I guess they're getting available to more people.

I'm talking about this:

Archived