First Pictures From Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic

Jordan Miller

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk how they can be so disrespectful towards Britney with this shitty bootlegged so called bio pic without her consent. Let alone the actress they chose to play her lol like they literally are not putting thought or quality into this, which doesn't surprise me considering what they did to Aaliyah's bio pic (RIP). :idkney:

5 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Now I don't agree that it'll earn her more respect because Lifetime has a habit of just taking whatever they hear and turning it into crap (see: the Aaliyah biopic they did, also the Brittany Murphy biopic and a ton of others), but I do agree that there's no need to bash the actress playing her. It's Lifetime who is at fault here.

This is the equivalent of going into Walmart and screaming in a cashier's face all because you hate big corporations. :icant2:

I dont know Lifetime, we dont have that in the Netherlands, but I heard bad story's about it indeed....We just have to wait and see.

2 hours ago, On the Scene said:

Perhaps I had googled this actress to determine if there was a resemblance.  Maybe I'm not so dense that I would think a picture of Britney isn't Britney. 

Well you said that the girl in the picture didn't look like Britney and the op posted a photo of Britney. Nowhere did your dense *** self say anything about googling a picture of Natasha basset all your dense *** self said was that the girl in the picture looked nothing like Britney when the girl in the picture was in fact Britney. 

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Well you said that the girl in the picture didn't look like Britney and the op posted a photo of Britney. Nowhere did your dense *** self say anything about googling a picture of Natasha basset all your dense *** self said was that the girl in the picture looked nothing like Britney when the girl in the picture was in fact Britney. 

Why so hostile? 

My point still stands that this actress doesn't look much like Britney. Also, my original comment mentions nothing about a picture. 

Either way, it's not a big deal. 

Archived