MediaC New York Times XX/100

*alex*

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The critic didn't touch on Man on the Moon at all. It's weird no one wants to talk about that song. I think it ruins this narrative that they're trying to push, that the album is vapid. Similarly, no one wants to talk about the nearly cry-for-help quality of Just Luv Me, instead focusing on how the production reminds them of a Justin Bieber song. Whatever man.

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

wow......... that's what got Britney Jean. They all hate Britney it's unbelievable. The last sentance of the article is disgusting.

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

wow......... that's what got Britney Jean. They all hate Britney it's unbelievable

They gave less for BO and FF :orangu: These are the worst Britney reviewers and they gave her her best points yet. Agree tho they are mean and disgusting.

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

wow......... that's what got Britney Jean. They all hate Britney it's unbelievable. The last sentance of the article is disgusting and shows, once again, that they clearly dislike her. And they basically say they put 50 because "it's not personal" like wtf, an album has to be personnal now to get 100 ? lmao

you need to expose your husband to get 100 points :myjam:

I don't know how Metacritic weigthed this, after reading it seemed like a 60/100 to me ... But anyway, even tho the score seemed meh it was still slightly higher than her previous albums. She got 40/100 from NY times with both "Femme Fatale" and "Britney Jean".

NY times has been quite hard on her this decade. Billboard, Rolling Stone, NME will likely be more positive.

Guest Lord Bills
Just now, HotAsIce.ve said:

New York Times:

Blackout 40

Circus 70

Femme Fatale 40

Britney Jean 40

Glory 50 

I can't believe they give Circus 70 and Glory 50

Blackout 40? i'm done :moorangu:

Archived