Producer Cashmere Cat And The Weeknd's "Wild Love" Is Otherworldly

Jordan Miller

• Leader

The title track drops this Friday.

cashmere-cat-single

UPDATE: Turns out Cashmere Cat's new song "Wild Love" is in fact his collaboration with The Weeknd which also features Francis And The Lights. As you can imagine, the glitchy synth pop track is... wild. Listen below:

EARLIER:

Cashmere Cat has a new album titled Wild Love on the way, and the title track drops Friday (August 26).

Hours after The Weeknd previewed new music today, which we believe is his collaboration with Cashmere Cat, the producer alerted fans his new song titled "Wild Love" premieres in just a few days. Perhaps it's the same song the "Can't Feel My Face" singer teased?

"the title track from the album will be out this fridayyyyy," he teased. "this is the artwork for my new album. it's called wild love."

Get amped, because Cashmere Cat is crafting some of the most brilliant music this year. He's responsible for Kanye West's haunting Pablo track "Wolves" as well as "Just Luv Me" off Britney Spears' forthcoming album Glory, which also officially drops on Friday.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived