VMA 2007 Rehearsal Video - HD

freaky

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, freaky said:

No hardcore choreo for her at all, but still sooo much better than any choreo for POM tbh.  

I don't know who the choreographer was but I need him/her now to death.:wontcry:

:madonna: yeah omg sooy good i mean it one of her best dance live performance duh? vma2007>>>>>2001 who cares about hardcore dancing its all about walking and posing and looking bored af :thinkney:

Finally a good leak! :scalped:

We might get the Make Me... original video in HQ in 9 years. :mcry:

Edit: actually, it has been on YouTube since March 2015, so this quality was always available since it leaked. When I think I watched those LQ versions during all this time... :orangu:

2 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

She was fluid, moving like herself, not robotic like she does now.

What ruined everything was her hair and outfit, if she had a great outfit and hair it wouldn't be bad :tifftear:

Thank you for being sane and spilling the true tea :gobaby:

Her energy is non existent, but I like this choreography more then some stuff POM, particularly Make Me. Seriously who is the choreographer for POM, its so like...cheesy. She Also had way more confidence, to the point that she wasn't energetic but she walked around like she owned that stage, now she looks more timid.

Archived