VMA 2007 Rehearsal Video - HD

freaky

6 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

She was fluid, moving like herself, not robotic like she does now.

What ruined everything was her hair and outfit, if she had a great outfit and hair it wouldn't be bad :tifftear:

Have you seen your face? hair and everything? lmao with your existence.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

She was fluid, moving like herself, not robotic like she does now.

What ruined everything was her hair and outfit, if she had a great outfit and hair it wouldn't be bad :tifftear:

I think some of it might be because she skips around the damn stage on POM.  It's so frustrating seeing her SKIP around instead of STRUTTING which is a staple of Britney's since forever.  She used to catwalk back and forth, I mean Circus has no skipping, she struts everywhere with her hips popping.  Now she skips every ******* move, it's annoying and it's so out of character for **** songs.  Plus, the cutsy faces she makes during **** songs is a turn off. :gloria: 

Just now, Alejo. said:

Don't a ******* ******!!! It was obvious that her extensions were a mess, everyone talked about it...it's not bashing you idiot :mj:

You are the mess Alejo pendejo, she can wear a chewbacca weave and slays harder than your pathetic comments :riri: bye master ******.

2 minutes ago, Gracie said:

I think some of it might be because she skips around the damn stage on POM.  It's so frustrating seeing her SKIP around instead of STRUTTING which is a staple of Britney's since forever.  She used to catwalk back and forth, I mean Circus has no skipping, she struts everywhere with her hips popping.  Now she skips every ******* move, it's annoying and it's so out of character for **** songs.  Plus, the cutsy faces she makes during **** songs is a turn off. :gloria: 

And the choreos are not fitting her, Circus and this GM was simpler and she pulled them off :mj:

Just now, MRNO said:

You are the mess Alejo pendejo, she can wear a chewbacca weave and slays harder than your pathetic comments :riri: bye master ******.

Typical britard :beysip:

38 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

And the choreos are not fitting her, Circus and this GM was simpler and she pulled them off :mj:

Typical britard :beysip:

She pulled them off because this is just walking :truthtea: Today's Britney ***** on Circus tour and this mess excuse of a performance :mj: 

Guest britneyspearsly

It's her that's the problem I hate to say it, not the choreography

i love her to bits but the way she delivers this is far more performance worthy than what she delivers this day

there is intention with every lyric and movement, and she always carries herself across the stage looking classy and with poise from 1998-2007

we saw that in the Mannequin rehearsal video as well we the Circus music video

but not sure where it went from there :crying1::crying1:

She still dances better  here than today's  Pop stars :yay: 

guys is it just me or do today's Popstars not have the same magic about them that Britney had back in then day? 

A lot of the new ones have amazing voices but there not exactly entertaining to watch on stage. 

I'm not talking about Gaga or beyoncè btw, they came from a time where you had to be entertaining. 

Archived