VMA 2007 Rehearsal Video - HD

freaky

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that like 3 days ago for the first time on youtube!! I was like "what the heck did I miss this leaking?". If only the rehearsal video where she has that long blonde ponytail and the outfit would leak... 

BUT, I would never compere that to POM. Piece of me is sooooo much better omgosh, she's backkkk in the game now

What actual choreography?  I want to shake her the whole time and say "DO SOMETHING!"

and it's sad because the original choreography for this performance actually was pretty decent.  But I'm guessing Britney couldn't handle it.

The breakdown is cute and the second chorus choreo is decent...but the rest is disgusting.  POM has FAR better choreo.  I can't at people STILL shading POM when it is MILES better than so much that she has done since the breakdown.  POM 2.0 includes some truly incredible performances and anyone that denies that is the epitome of delusional.  Some of her best stuff are BOM and TOMH-esque performances since she isn't the greatest at pulling off intricate choreo anymore.  Those two performances are ****, fluid, and on point.  Most of all, they are ENTERTAINING.  Something this absolutely is NOT.

BUT...it's wild how flattering this simple outfit was for her body.  She legit looks AMAZINGLY as opposed to what walked on stage a few days later.

he was the choreographer, RJ Durell.. 

fc5018bd991ac1dd5d0df11b20e3fd37o.jpg

I think they the dancers did a decent job... If you check the video with the other girl making the britney part you realize it wasn´t about the choreography.. it was about stupid MTV and Britney management that take advantage of a bad moment. 

15 minutes ago, G-unit said:

What actual choreography?  I want to shake her the whole time and say "DO SOMETHING!"

and it's sad because the original choreography for this performance actually was pretty decent.  But I'm guessing Britney couldn't handle it.

The breakdown is cute and the second chorus choreo is decent...but the rest is disgusting.  POM has FAR better choreo.  I can't at people STILL shading POM when it is MILES better than so much that she has done since the breakdown.  POM 2.0 includes some truly incredible performances and anyone that denies that is the epitome of delusional.  Some of her best stuff are BOM and TOMH-esque performances since she isn't the greatest at pulling off intricate choreo anymore.  Those two performances are ****, fluid, and on point.  Most of all, they are ENTERTAINING.  Something this absolutely is NOT.

BUT...it's wild how flattering this simple outfit was for her body.  She legit looks AMAZINGLY as opposed to what walked on stage a few days later.

haha its funny.. i just found the article MTV published in 2007 about the rehersal, and they mentioned the choreography was changed to make Britney feel confortable. http://www.mtv.com/news/1569173/exclusive-inside-britney-spears-vma-rehearsal/

I remeber they also grow a lot of expectations with this, they just wanted watch her fall.. and come back again

The rehearsal was so awesome :kisses2all: I still don't know what the hell happened live... :orly: still one of my favorite Britney performances. I loved her outfit and the choreography from this. I still watch the live version time and time again... I think she did okay. It wasn't atrocious as everyone says. I love her dancers. I think she has the best.

44 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I think they the dancers did a decent job... If you check the video with the other girl making the britney part you realize it wasn´t about the choreography.. it was about stupid MTV and Britney management that take advantage of a bad moment. 

Omg you're right!

MTV Video Music Awards 2007 (TV Special) (choreographer) / (stage director: Britney Spears live performance)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1029172/

This is the beginning of boring, basic choreo. 

The fact that she's rehearsing in a hat, sunglasses and jeans says a lot. When have we ever seen Britney release in all those clothes in that way??

So glad we can put that behind us. I remember watching it live and being so excited. Everyone on the red carpet said they were looking forward to seeing her and then…:britstare11:

51 minutes ago, Barajas said:

Interesting, I didn't know that! I know she was pictured with him a few times hanging out before the performance. Weren't some of the dancers (and the stand-in) involved in that also part of the FF tour?

Interesting, I didn't know that! I know she was pictured with him a few times hanging out before the performance. Weren't some of the dancers (and the stand-in) involved in that also part of the FF tour?

I didn´t know about femme fatale.. but he also made the choreography for the 2011 VMA tribute with all the kids

I didn´t know about femme fatale.. but he also made the choreography for the 2011 VMA tribute with all the kids

Yeah, I just read that! I was under the impression that the woman here (starts at 1:11 mark) was the woman as the stand-in in the choreography video.

I also know for sure that a dancer named Aminah who's worked with Britney multiple times was in both the 2007 performance and the FF tour.

Archived